Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    12/12 after our full week

We typically raid 3 1/2 to 4 hours for 4 days a week and only had Lei Shen left yesterday, which ended up only taking a little less than 2 hours.

Wasn't all that difficult for us, hardest boss in there was Durumu for our group. Mainly because the eye beam failing to transfer the stun correctly only to have people get punted off the side caused a lot of wipes.

Of the last 6 there really aren't that many that are difficult on any difficulty. You would have seen similar results on Primordius, Consorts and Dark Animus in both 25/10, they are all very easy bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/12 25. (last 2 on ten to make sure it was cleared since the fights are a great deal less difficult). took 3.5 raid nights (13-14 hours total)

Most of the fights were pretty interesting. Had some issues with Iron Qon that took a little longer than expected but besides that most died within a couple attempts iirc.

We killed everything by saturday (10man), the hardest one for us was definitely Lei Shen (though 25man seems to have it even harder with that one!).

Some bosses I feel are slightly overtuned for normal, but we're outgearing most fights (except Lei Shen), so it was pretty easy. And so refreshing, a new raid!

Just got Lei Shen tonight. REALLY GREAT BOSS! I think it was my favorite fight in the raid. I think we had 5 raids this week without core members so it took us longer than it would with core members I think. But we still got 12/12 and it feels pretty good.

http://i49.tinypic.com/dziidc.jpg

This thread makes me wonder, what's your preferences when it comes to the number of bosses in a raid/tier? I noticed people saying some bosses were rather simple, while others were nicely challenged on the same ones.
    Would you rather have fewer harder bosses, or more bosses with their difficulty spread out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    This thread makes me wonder, what's your preferences when it comes to the number of bosses in a raid/tier? I noticed people saying some bosses were rather simple, while others were nicely challenged on the same ones.
    Would you rather have fewer harder bosses, or more bosses with their difficulty spread out?
    More bosses for me. 8-10 hard bosses with 2-4 chucked in as the fun 'easier' bosses

5/12 on 25 after 15hours of progress. We got stucked a bit on tortos but magera went down pretty fast.

3/12 10 man. Tortos looks realllllllll easy.

Not looking forward to Magera though.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/13H ToT, just got Horridon. That's one fuckstorm of a fight.
    Jin'rokh was a waste of space. hard to call it heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in complete contrast to most of the replies in this thread, our guild didn't get past Horridon. It is a gear issue. They were only 5/6 in HoF before the patch so it is only to be expected. More farming of HoF and clearing ToES is on the agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/12 10 man Normal.

We fell over on Horridon. Then again, we only managed to clear ToES on Normal the week before 5.2 landed. And 2 of our main raiders were out.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.