This is the current NORMAL BiS list for boomkins in T15N gear. Numbers and gearset have been evaluated using WrathCalcs (http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-balance_wrathcalcs/), and other spreadsheets/simulations may vary. This BiS list was last updated on 24/05/13.
*note*: this is the NORMAL BiS list; to see the heroic list please clicky: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-T15H-BiS-List
OVERALL STATS: 18370 Int, 28529 Spell power, 10316 Haste, 14852 Crit, 2455 Mastery, 5035 Hit
CAPS: 65 under hit cap, 20 over GCD cap
Just a few tid-bits:
- 2x Crit is substantially above Int, meaning all red sockets should have int/crit gems and all yellow gems should have pure crit/haste gems. Blue sockets will still always have crit/spr or crit/hit. Exp/crit gems would *technically* be better for red sockets, but we really have too much spirit to contend with at this point in the expansion.
- Blizzard is reinstating upgrades in 5.3. This BiS list is not evaluated with 2/2 upgrades in mind.
- The four trinket options (UVLS, Cha-Ye's, Breath and Wushoolay's) are all very close in value, with about 3k DPS separating the top from the bottom (assuming you can get rid of all that spirit on Wushoolay's...). If you're gearing up they're all viable options, but for the purpose of this BiS list, Cha-Ye's and Breath are the two best options for 5.3.
- When comparing items, please use Engineering/Tailoring for comparative purposes. Also set your race to Worgen and SS proc waste to 0.2.
- 5.3 brings about big changes to FoN, making it the best single-target talent. Incarnation will be better for some multi-target fights, but not all. Currently, we don't know what fights call for what talent, but http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20920799 and below gives a little more insight on the choices.
Again, if anyone would like to contribute to this list, please post constructively and back up your post with maths! Idly arguing a point without proving yourself wont get you anywhere. Remember to use WrathCalcs, upgrade your gear and use Force of Nature/Heart of the Wild for comparison purposes.
Anyway, feel free to comment on this as well. I'm always up for testing out anything new you guys come up with!
Also, I must have a few transcription errors somewhere here - feel free to point them out, so others don't get confused.