Thread: *spoilers*

10+ Year Old Account

*spoilers*

OK I know this is a risky thread because it'll get hit with loads of bullshit commenting on the games state which is not what I'm asking about.

OK I've watched all the Alien films over the years and played Colonial Marines when it was released and couldn't figure out how Hicks was alive in it. So I rewatched all 4 Aliens over the last few days and further clarified my memory of Hicks dying. Obviously Hicks was killed in the crash in Alien 3 so I though oh they just retconed Alien 3 and Resurrection. Think back to the game and they comment on why the Sulaco is back at the Aliens planet and it was last seen by the Alien 3 planet. So the events of Alien 3 happened thus Hicks died in the crash and is also alive in the game... (Which is officially part of the Alien story)

I'm hoping someone who follows the franchise close than me as I mainly am into only the first 2 films and couldn't care less for 3 and resurrection.

SO seriously how the fuck is Hicks in this game when he was killed in a crash in Alien 3 and cremated.

Please use the existing thread to discuss the game, and use spoiler tags to avoid ruining things for others.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lonial-Marines