5.2 sub pvp stat priority

A quick search yielded no results (skeptical about noxxic).

Is it pvp power > agi > resi > crit > haste > mast?

How much hit and expertise?
    TIA

I'm more inclined towards mastery>crit>haste
    My reasoning behind putting haste last is that you won't always be sitting on a target, and you will likely already be capping on energy quite often. You will be getting a lot of crit from gear, and mastery allows you some large finisher crits.

As for pvp power vs resil, it is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunny View Post
    I'm more inclined towards mastery>crit>haste
    My reasoning behind putting haste last is that you won't always be sitting on a target, and you will likely already be capping on energy quite often. You will be getting a lot of crit from gear, and mastery allows you some large finisher crits.

As for pvp power vs resil, it is up to you.
    Thanks. In terms of the largest damage boost, PvP power > Agi > Mastery?

Deleted
    when it comes to gemming, yes

i'd say resi > power, scales better and means you can last longer and dish out more damage.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Red gems I do agi, blue is 320 PvP power and yellow is agi/resil.

Stats I do mastery above all else. Then haste, then crit. Works great for me.

Mastery effects your melee speed with and and increases DMG your finishers dish out.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Slots is Agi/Resil

Yellow Slots is Full Resil

Blue Slots is Resil/Power

That is what I do on my Rogue atm while following Mastery, Crit, Haste for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Red Slots is Agi/Resil

Yellow Slots is Full Resil

Blue Slots is Resil/Power

That is what I do on my Rogue atm while following Mastery, Crit, Haste for PvP.
    ^this

And Mastery is right now the best second stat(of course after PvP power and Resi), it's increasing damage from Rupture, Eviscerate and also increase effectiveness of SnD.