Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Acer 24 "LED S240HLbd 1920x1080, 5ms 1249SEK
    BenQ G2320HDBL 23'' 999SEK
    AOC E2350SDA 23 \ "/ 5ms 979SEK

i3-3220 is fine for LoL and WoW. 650ti, 7770 would be acceptable and 785077870/660 would be recommended.

So if you picked one of the two builds and that BenQ monitor you'd be hitting ~6900-7000 SEK or if you can find something cheaper go for it
    Shouldnt I just go for this setup then? http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/thor_od...ows_8-21605247

Ill get a awesome monitor for free also

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems way over your budget (840 euro, 7000 sek) but it would be a pretty decent deal if you can afford it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It seems way over your budget (840 euro, 7000 sek) but it would be a pretty decent deal if you can afford it.
    meh, not updated with how many sek 1 euro is.. I always just calc 1 euro = 10 sek pritty much.. so my extremly streched budget is 7000 sek.

There is this computer also http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/thor_od...ows_7-21339077 for the same price. a i5 3450 but a 560ti insted of i3 and 660.

The reason I prefer going with cdon is because of the 23" isp screen you get for free atm.. seems like it will be the most bang for the buck, dont you think? Even better than building my own. (Seeing as I need a screen and OS)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    The reason I prefer going with cdon is because of the 23" isp screen you get for free atm.. seems like it will be the most bang for the buck, dont you think? Even better than building my own. (Seeing as I need a screen and OS)
    Not better than building your own, that's for certain. Really, it's just a 6000 sek system with a 'free screen' for 7000. Also, Fujitsu is not really a monitor brand I'm familiar with, or would bank on. But.. If you're hell bent on a prebuilt at that budget, it's probably about as good as you're gonna get.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

So after alot of thought I started to look towards the used computer section. (More preformance for same price).

So therefor I gotta annoy you guys with even more questions.
    I found a guy that wanted to sell this setup for me

Temjin TJ08-E
    FD 650w
    Gigabyte HD 6950
    I5 2500
    Asrock Z77 extreme4-m with 2x4 gb vengeance ram
    Cooler master tx3
    WD 640 gb

He wants 4300 SEK for this setup.

Is this something I should consider? Buying a crap monitor and I'm even below my budget.

Deleted
    Very strong setup. Better than any of the builds previously linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    Very strong setup. Better than any of the builds previously linked.
    So I should go for it? It's a used computer so there is no warranty left.

4300 sek is like 500 euro.

Deleted
    So I should go for it? It's a used computer so there is no warranty left.

4300 sek is like 500 euro.
    Well if it's good working order then it's a good price. If Warranty is a genuine concern then I wouldn't bother. As a consumer you have no rights to warranty if you're buying it second hand off a consumer. Well very limited ones anyway. But judging by your comment you already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    Well if it's good working order then it's a good price. If Warranty is a genuine concern then I wouldn't bother. As a consumer you have no rights to warranty if you're buying it second hand off a consumer. Well very limited ones anyway. But judging by your comment you already know this.
    Yeah, but that setup should be enough to play lets say WoW at higher res right?

It's scary to buy used parts tbh.. never know if they are going to break down the next day >.<

Deleted
    Yeah, but that setup should be enough to play lets say WoW at higher res right?

It's scary to buy used parts tbh.. never know if they are going to break down the next day >.<
    Yes that setup will do very nicely in WoW. Don't expect Ultra + 60FPS performance in a 25 man raiding environment but the framerates will be generally higher than the average WoW player, that is for certain.