Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I'd say Worgens tbh, a lot of people underestimate their physical strenght

  2. #22
    Tauren. Then orc, draenei and worgen

  3. #23
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,534
    Tauren chieftains walk around with logs tied to there backs and act like its a lunchpack. What do you think?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Tauren. Then orc, draenei and worgen
    After reading a bit ive changed my view to this except switch draenei and worgen.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  5. #25
    The Lightbringer Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    3,973
    I find it funny how strong the Gnomes are, can't even win from leper gnomes lol, aren't gnomes like the best of the best of machine workers of the alliance? o.O

  6. #26
    I feel as though when you say 'race' you are implying the females too. So if it were a male and female race war, I definitely see Orcs winning.

    Tauren women seem. I dunnoo.. slow?

    Orc women are just intense.

    Draenei women are small and weak.

    Anyone else agree?

  7. #27
    Bloodsail Admiral dryankem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    London, ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Bigger doesn't obviously mean stronger, i would say Orcs.
    Totally agree, that's why gnomes are the clear winner.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobisx View Post
    I feel as though when you say 'race' you are implying the females too. So if it were a male and female race war, I definitely see Orcs winning.

    Tauren women seem. I dunnoo.. slow?

    Orc women are just intense.

    Draenei women are small and weak.

    Anyone else agree?
    They are not small.

  9. #29
    I think it seems fair that this should be on a weight basis. 5v5, 5 orcs would devour 5 gnomes. 1500 lbs vs. 1500 lbs? That's still like 5 orcs but like, what, 50 gnomes?

    I like the odds of 10 gnomes vs. 1 orc. Scrappy buggers.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Why orcs? i mean tauren are much bigger and much more ripped
    I've seen orc's depicted in so many different ways. Sometimes just a bit bigger than humans and times a lot bigger than humans. But the WoW cinematic had one massive, fighting a night elf that was dwarfed in height. In the comics, I've seen orcs vary in size to, the one Varion kills was massive.

    now Orc/tauren are F'ning Crazy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fa...w#/fanart-1298 Orcs with tauren horns xD

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Tauren, potentialy male draenei as they seem to be about the same size in muscle mass
    I agree on Tauren, but I don't think Draenei are that strong. They got owned by Orcs so hard they almost went extinct.

    I think it's Tauren first and Orc second. And maybe third are Worgen and fourth Draenei.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 07:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    They are not small.
    Have you seen their muscles? They are just barely above a pile of bones.

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Stood in the Fire RyokuchaMidori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    382
    Pandaren, because of kung fu panda

    and in MOP cinematic, we see One panda standing up to one orc and one human, and he's not even breaking a sweat.

    sorry ....
    "Skill, as the world of warcraft goes, is only in question between equals in pvp power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

    Thucydides : " The Melian dialogue".

  14. #34
    In case of physical strength Tauren. In case of deadliness Worgen (They are fuckin warewolves !!) Draenei were almos wiped out becouse they were outnumbered by orcs enhaced with demon blood :P

  15. #35
    Bloodsail Admiral dryankem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    London, ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    I think it seems fair that this should be on a weight basis. 5v5, 5 gnomes would devour 5 orcs.

    I like the odds of 1 gnome vs. 10 orcs. Scrappy buggers.

    There fixed that for you. You're welcome.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I agree on Tauren, but I don't think Draenei are that strong. They got owned by Orcs so hard they almost went extinct.
    That'd probably have more to do with the fact that the Draenei are generally more about book knowledge than being battle ready as a race. It doesn't mean their melee fighters are going to lose to orcs one on one, but it does mean their melee fighters aren't going to be fighting one orc at a time.

  17. #37
    Mechagnome Zenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    688
    Tauren>Orc/Worgen>Dwarf

  18. #38
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,407
    Yeah Tauren win here.

    It's even clearly showed you ingame ..

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I love the Orcs and Tauren don't get me wrong, but Undead I think would be the strongest just for the fact that they feel next to no pain and are relentless due to being magically animated.
    That has nothing to do with physical strength. It is a fact that its tauren. Blizz lists all the starting stats over every race and class and tauren are the strongest.

  20. #40
    Epic! Duncanîdaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    Pandaren, because of kung fu panda

    and in MOP cinematic, we see One panda standing up to one orc and one human, and he's not even breaking a sweat.

    sorry ....
    In all seriousness though, they are pretty damn strong. Monks can break solid stone with their hands. That's how they busted up mogu back in the day.

    I'd say tauren though are the strongest. Hard to argue when you see how they originally were back in WC3.

    Followed by Orc and Dwarves at about the same level in brute strength. Both are built like trucks.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 06:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I love the Orcs and Tauren don't get me wrong, but Undead I think would be the strongest just for the fact that they feel next to no pain and are relentless due to being magically animated.
    Just because you do not feel pain and are relentless doesn't make you stronger. I can push a bus with all my might for day after day and its still not going anywhere if I don't have the strength available. I really don't think they are any stronger then when they were humans. When Arthas's undead attacked in WC3 soldiers didn't go flying backwards from the force of his ghoul's/zombies's attacks or anything like that. I personally haven't scene anything special from them to show me they have greater then human strength
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-03-09 at 11:55 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •