Galleon Cross Realm loot?

I would like to know if someone has tried to do galleon via cross realm for a chance of loot. I understand that with the 5.1 patch this was not posible to get loot buy only achievement. Is it posible now that on this new patch? this could be provided useful for low pop realms on their respective faccions.

If someone can verify, i would appreciate it.

yes its posibble i invited a friend from another realm and he got a bag of gold

yes, 5.2 brought in faction tagging.. so if you see a group killing galleon and they are your faction, you can simply join in and get loot chance.. same for rares and stuff too..xrealm also works, although the boss may zone out briefly, 30secs or so, but it will come back.

and the respawn timers is ridiculous now.. in the first 3 months of this xpac i didnt even see galleon once!!, on 3 chars in 1 hour i participated in 3 kills.

Deleted
    All the world boss's are looted in cross realm.

Quote Originally Posted by extazyz View Post
    ty at the time this was correct but now blizzard just change for oondasta and nalak to dont award loot via cross realm. This is bad for those low pop servers since oondasta is a beast and the damage done by him is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    ty at the time this was correct but now blizzard just change for oondasta and nalak to dont award loot via cross realm. This is bad for those low pop servers since oondasta is a beast and the damage done by him is crazy.
    Oondasta really isn't more than an awareness check for everyone present. Stay 10 yards apart = Spiritfire Beam tickles. Have 3+ 40 man raids and Spiritfire beam = MURDER DEATH KILL.

so if you see a group killing galleon and they are your faction

As of the other day the new world boss's can not be looted cross realm.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...alak-hotfixes/

We’re in the process of implementing a hotfix that will remove players’ eligibility to receive loot from Oondasta and Nalak, The Storm Lord if they’re not on their home realm.

We think it’s great that encounters like Oondasta have been able to bring back some of the excitement of massive spontaneous outdoor raids. However, with cross-realm groups giving the ability to play with friends on each other’s realms, the amount of people concentrating on a single realm to try to zerg these bosses down can unfortunately cause a number of stability issues, impacting the availability of the game for everyone.

While Nalak isn’t available yet, we want to preemptively address this so that the first realm to unlock it doesn’t then become the single focus for the rest of the region.

Here’s the hotfix note that’ll be added to the blog shortly:

Players visiting a different realm are no longer eligible to receive loot from Oondasta or Nalak, The Storm Lord.
    As for the old ones I'm not sure

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by extazyz View Post
    The new ones are not anymore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Old ones still work after hotfix.