Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Race/Class Combo Ideas

Well, there are a few combos which would make for good additions to the possible amount of combos right now. A few include:

Gnome Hunter - There is no reason why gnomes should not be hunters. Anyone who would raise the "issue" of them being too technologically focused and/or detached from nature should take a look at goblins who can be hunters.

Human Shaman - Before anyone tries to argue this, they have already been seen in plentiful numbers within the Twilight's Hammer, not to mention there are several independent individuals such as Highlord Demitrian. To add an incentive, adding this as a choice would boost the number of shaman players in the Alliance by a truckload.

Goblin & Worgen Monks should be included after MoP as well. They weren't included for what I believe surrounded some concern pertaining to population balance. But after MoP if Blizzard allowed for goblins and worgen to become monks, we won't have to worry nearly as much about too many monks being either of these two races.

Unfortunately I am having difficulty with adding Horde race/class combos, any ideas provided with good support I will add to the list. I thought about Orc Priests or Blood Elf Druids at the most, but I am sure that we can understand why those ideas might be difficult to pass by.

Maybe the Goblins could begin making "transactions" with nature...

I really would like my human or Belf shaman.

I agree. It makes absolutely no sense for goblins to be hunters, but gnomes can't. Also, gnomes can be priests, which makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc Druids - They can be shamans and master the elements why not? Tauren can do both.

Undead Paladin - Kinda goes against lore but they can make it work somehow by some explanation that the undead priests have been trying to figure out how this can be done.

Deleted
    Twilight Hammer =/= shamans
    Twilight Hammer =/= alliance

Panda Death Knights? Probably destroys a bunch of lore, I'm sure ... but I would roll one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Orc Druids - They can be shamans and master the elements why not? Tauren can do both.

Undead Paladin - Kinda goes against lore but they can make it work somehow by some explanation that the undead priests have been trying to figure out how this can be done.
    Nothing against undead paladins in lore, it just requires them to be VERY willful and not much their soul hurting. Hell there /is/ an undead paladin in lore.

Now, what I'd like that /is/ kind of lore baffling is an undead druid. A sin'dorei druid would also be nice, and less against lore, since there have been a few.

Orc priests would also be nice, they could be viewed as Pyremasters (look it up on wowpedia.)

As for another, tauren magi. Plenty of them in the Grimtotem.
    Last edited by Zharikov; 2013-03-08 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    I'd go with a Blood Elf Druid. It's been proven to be possible.

Also, is there a reason why Worgens can't be Paladins ? After all, they're still human and can become priests, so the light didn't forsake them.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I'd go with a Blood Elf Druid. It's been proven to be possible.

Also, is there a reason why Worgens can't be Paladins ? After all, they're still human and can become priests, so the light didn't forsake them.
    It's because the Paladin order never reached their city before they walled off.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's because the Paladin order never reached their city before they walled off.
    But, wouldn't they be able to learn how to become Paladins ? Like, say, the trolls learned to become druids ?

I mean, it seems possible, right ?

Beat me to the obligatory Blood Elf druid request.

Worgen Paladins make sense to me, too, more than Forsaken even.

Hunter should be the ranged "all-race" counterpart to Warrior, IMO.

But, wouldn't they be able to learn how to become Paladins ? Like, say, the trolls learned to become druids ?

I mean, it seems possible, right ?
    Being a Paladin isn't just "learning" it from someone. You commit your whole life to it, you need an order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Being a Paladin isn't just "learning" it from someone. You commit your whole life to it, you need an order.
    Maybe, but that's not the point. The word learn was used here as a global term.

What's preventing them from committing and becoming paladins, then ? The curse ? The lack of will ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Twilight Hammer =/= shamans
    Twilight Hammer =/= alliance
    The Twilight's Hammer had Shaman in its ranks, I have no idea what you're talking about.

And while the Twilight's Hammer would not be providing any shaman, who knows if some new group of humans decided to try communing with the elements seeing as it is very possible for humans to do so as seen with both the shaman in the Twilight's Hammer and Highlord Demitrian.

Blizzard did it with gnomes and tauren with no prior lore in regards to Holy-aligned classes, they can do it for human shaman.

Deleted
    I'd love to see Gnome Paladins being introduced, no idea if it's even possible, though.

Maybe, but that's not the point. The word learn was used here as a global term.

What's preventing them from committing and becoming paladins, then ? The curse ? The lack of will ?
    I believe it's both the curse, and the fact that the playable Worgen when they start out cannot learn something that is wall off to them. Remember, you start 1 year before the Cataclysm as a Worgen.

blood elf druid
    forsaken paladin
    Tauren rogue

Deleted
    Gnome Druid

Hero class/race combination. Available only to players who have leveled gnome of every class to max level, got exalted with Gnomeregan and Cenarion * factions on each of those gnome characters, took quiz on gnomish lore, learned every single engineering schematic in game, obtained every mechanical battle pet in game, killed goblin of each class with explosive sheep... or something along those lines. I'd start grinding that immediately.

Human Shaman would be awesome.

Gnome hunters - they'd be smaller then most their pets!