Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Dailies will be a pain for you if you want to raid normal and heroic.
    I don't know why this would necessarily be true. Forgetting the fact that people managed to raid before 5.2 without doing dailies, it's much, much better now with the improved drops in 5.0 LFR raids and the rest. The catch-up mechanisms in place would make it all the easier to avoid all of that and get up to current without doing a ton of dailies.

While I won't argue that lots of people found the subject of dailies a ripe target for complaining, bringing it up now--today--is sort of last year. Especially with regard to what the OP is asking about.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    I don't know why this would necessarily be true. Forgetting the fact that people managed to raid before 5.2 without doing dailies, it's much, much better now with the improved drops in 5.0 LFR raids and the rest. The catch-up mechanisms in place would make it all the easier to avoid all of that and get up to current without doing a ton of dailies.

While I won't argue that lots of people found the subject of dailies a ripe target for complaining, bringing it up now--today--is sort of last year. Especially with regard to what the OP is asking about.
    Yes but considering OP is starting from scratch, he is going to have to do a lot of dailies to catch up fast.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. It's worth coming back and leveling thru the MOP zones. Worth every penny. But
    only pay for a month to month sub. End game kind of blows and you might want to reassess. Can't speak
    for 5.2 so it might be better. idk
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-03-09 at 12:46 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

Don't listen to anyone on here, you alone are the judge of your experience. We all have such different view points on the game and what we like and dislike it is impossible for us to actually determine your experience. That said, not trying to be hypocritical but just give it a shot, if you could endure the beginning of Cata than believe me MoP is a step away from that and into a better direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want to pve, i guess

i don't think you're really missing anything otherwise

I left around the same time OP did, I haven't regretted it, and haven't even come close to the desire to play again. I check in on my old guilds website to see their progress. And they are doing ok, not great, and definitely looks like they've stopped altogether from 25man raiding down to 10man only. Continues to give me the feeling and it seems to be a general consensus around that overall the game is bleeding customers as opposed to gaining them. I also get the feeling that the NA/EU base is the one losing the most customers too and as thus these servers are hurting the worst.