to the tanks and zandalari warbringers, yes im angry

i'm sorry you have the reaction time of an infant and cant tag it instantly, but i dont understand why you have to be a complete ass and spam taunt it away from its spawn point to the point where it resets so your buddy can tag it himself.

its a real shame, you know. the internet, because if these people had to play right next to me, i could guarantee they'd be in a coma from too many bashes to the face....

/rant

Deleted
    sorry but what are you talking about? resetting so your buddy can tag it himself? what?

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    sorry but what are you talking about? resetting so your buddy can tag it himself? what?
    you see..... someone pulls it away.... when it resets someone in his party waits at spawn point to tag it..... hard concept i know.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, why do people feel the sudden urge to post about their own opinions randomly throughout social media?

Hey, I don't like carrots.

/rant

10+ Year Old Account
    I just leap off my mount and kill the hell out of the player if they are Alliance. Take your pick of how you want to be outplayed OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Valock View Post
    I wonder, why do people feel the sudden urge to post about their own opinions randomly throughout social media?

Hey, I don't like carrots.

/rant
    are you serious? you are saying you have never posted an opinion on the internet before? jesus i hate people...

^^

and wtf are you talking about outplayed? my class is incapable of preventing taunts and getting mobs pulled away, sure i can greatly delay the distance something is pulled but i cannot prevent it.

clearly you are trolling, this is the internet after all, the place where fuckin virgins get to hide behind their computers and act tough, come fuckin fight me faggot.

Mod Edit: Infracted, don't insult other users.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-03-08 at 06:44 PM.

I'm guilty of doing this, along with 2 other guildies who can taunt. It is rather humorous to watch people message us angrily and state we're going to get banned for "exploiting" lol.

That said I still don't have a dino mount, that's karma I guess.

If you want to stop people from doing this i suggest you get some tanks/classes that can chain taunt it back into its spawn point, and nuke it hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont you have your own tank who can taunt it back? Edit: Well, clearly you didnt. I must know your secrets.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    are you serious? you are saying you have never posted an opinion on the internet before? jesus i hate people...
    I admit I have, but that stopped when I asked myself what the fudge I get from doing it. Nobody cares. Yes, I'm grumpy.

Deleted
    oh you were talking about rares, I thought you means Horridon, pardon me for being ignorant

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, it's freaking annoying.

I play a Priest, a class that has NO way to taunt at all. A while back I had an Alliance Warlock who tried to taunt-reset a rare mob I was fighting, I was able to kill it before the Lock reset the mob, but it still pissed me off.

Are you on a PvP/PvE server OP? And was this moron tank on your faction?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Can't we all just get along? No, apparently not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Angry rant threads are never productive.