It's not that often that i put my tinfoil hat on.
So i just finished the Old Durnhold (CoT) dungeon an hour ago while leveling an alt, when i stumled upon the thought that The Infinite dragonflight kinda reminds me of the Sha.
And well, yeah, the Bronze dragonflight is still going to be corrupted, right? Since we do fight Murozond in the End Time dungeon, and by then Nozdormu had already accepted that this would be his faith in the future.
- So, it is hinted that the Sha once was a powerful old god (Y'Shaarj) that has been split into several pieces.
- WowPedia info: The Infinite Dragonflight who are former members of the Bronze Dragonflight have seemingly only one goal: destroying the true timeway. They are helping the Old Gods to bring about the Hour of Twilight, though their reasons for doing so are not entirely clear, it is hinted at that it is to stop an even worse fate.
- It was said by old Wowwiki pages that the The Infinite dragonflight was created by a Nozdormu in a alternate timeline influenced by the old gods. This however is unlikely since Nozdormu is a part of time and therefor there can only be one Nozdormu (Sience b*tch!) up until the aspects loosing their powers by the end of cata.
- The Infinite Dragonflight was created by Nozdormu, driven mad by either the knowing of his own death or the knowledge that all the evil EVER could have been prevented, and he had the power to do so (while also influnced and driven to madness by the/an old god/-s)
- The Sha is based on Anger, Despair, Doubt, Fear, Hatred and Violence.
Well this might all be irrelevant, boring, crazy or has nothing to do with the lore and/or the future of the game. The reason ONLY reason why I put my tinfoil hat on was beacuse of this fact:
and the quote from a contet producer from a while back regarding the choice of tabard being just for the sake of fasion:
"I can't say if it's true or not, but I wouldn't have put it in if there wasn't a reason for it."