1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral sscavenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,185

    LFR Offspec loot

    I remember the blues talking about this, but I am wondering if it was ever put in. Basically join as one spec but you select the spec you want gear for type of thing. Anybody know anything about this or am I hallucinating wishful thinking again?

  2. #2
    Forget about it. They've told about individual loot in LFD at start of the MOP too. And where is this feature now? It not even planned to be released in this xpack, I think, as they said, that there will be no more 5ppl in this xpack(or may be even no more heroic 5ppls at all, who knows). The way, game is changing now, derailed very drastically, so I don't even know, where it's destination will be.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios┬ęBashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    I remember the blues talking about this, but I am wondering if it was ever put in. Basically join as one spec but you select the spec you want gear for type of thing. Anybody know anything about this or am I hallucinating wishful thinking again?
    I queue as DPS all the time then go Prot spec on fights I need Tank gear on.
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,820
    It hasn't been implemented yet, unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Forget about it. They've told about individual loot in LFD at start of the MOP too. And where is this feature now? It not even planned to be released in this xpack, I think, as they said, that there will be no more 5ppl in this xpack(or may be even no more heroic 5ppls at all, who knows). The way, game is changing now, derailed very drastically, so I don't even know, where it's destination will be.
    Except none of that is true. Blizzard only said they would consider adding the LFR loot system to five-mans, and they never said there would be no more five-mans in this expansion (only that there wouldn't be any in 5.1/5.2).

    EDIT: Okay, this was before I saw that Blizzard did indeed confirm no new dungeons for this expansion. They still never said that they'd definitely implement LFR loot in five-mans, though.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-03-09 at 09:24 PM.

  5. #5
    The Patient Sorphius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I queue as DPS all the time then go Prot spec on fights I need Tank gear on.
    I know I'm probably going to Special Hell, but QFT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •