Open letter to moderators

I understand that this is a gaming forum, but this subforum is a general off-topic forum, so why isn't it allowed to ask job related questions? There's other threads not related to game at all.

I've found the community to be a good resource and a good complement to job forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freeti View Post
    I understand that this is a gaming forum, but this subforum is a general off-topic forum, so why isn't it allowed to ask job related questions? There's other threads not related to game at all.

I've found the community to be a good resource and a good complement to job forums.
    You make the same topic everytime, asking the same damn questions. Get the hint won't you? Nearly 100 posts, each asking how you can be as lazy as possible at work.

Your threads have annoying questions that only benefit to give you answers. There is no real discussion to be had. You should actively pursue the information yourself. At least, if it doesn't have to do with WoW.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 05:04 PM ----------

And how is what you wrote a "letter?"

What the two people above me said, you can ask a job related question.

But you can't ask the same question again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

You were told repeatedly to drop it, we kinda played it nicely by letting you stick to one thread for a while, but at some point it just becomes annoying for every other users and doesn't bring any new conversation to the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    What the two people above me said, you can ask a job related question.

But you can't ask the same question again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

You were told repeatedly to drop it, we kinda played it nicely by letting you stick to one thread for a while, but at some point it just becomes annoying for every other users and doesn't bring any new conversation to the forums.
    So ban him please Garfield.

Off topic: Why doesn't Boub have a custom title. Like... GOD or The Master etc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Off topic: Why doesn't Boub have a custom title. Like... GOD or The Master etc etc
    He is humble, and accepts we all know his power.

Deleted
    Wow, I just looked at your post history and it is even worse than mine. The guys above me are right. Get an actual job that will keep you away from forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I lol'd when I checked his latest topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Closing this to avoid further ridicule. OP got an answer from the owner of the site, so I guess that's about as good as it gets.

PM an admin if there's any further concerns.