Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Exactly, their board composition remains roughly the same. We won't see any significant changes in EA's strategy or objectives.
    Who knows, maybe the beancounters will realise screwing their customers repeatedly isn't helping their share price.

Probably not though. Will probably just find a way to do it more subtly.

Caved. im making a new region later. i'll only be inviting those that PM me on Origin when its made though, this way i dont spam you all with invites like i have been doing every time ive made a new region :P

Just got my feature of the day with the free game, earlier than expected woo

Deleted
    Well, Putting a litte time in this unchallenging game. Anyone who can tell me how to make a screen shot? So i can post my no intersection 155k city?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandvampirelord View Post
    Well, Putting a litte time in this unchallenging game. Anyone who can tell me how to make a screen shot? So i can post my no intersection 155k city?
    I wanna see that city! Do you still have traffic problems with no intersections?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its "C." Then upload it to imgur or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 06:59 PM ----------

Well we took John down.

Lucy next?

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 07:03 PM ----------

Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-03-19 at 12:04 AM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    LoL I tried to post a picture, but i am getting this " You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

Is this forum run by MAXIS too ? oh am I allowed to post smiles?

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 01:11 AM ----------

maybe i need 10 post, zo here is nr 9, Omg " This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. " Some one likes rules here...

LoL I tried to post a picture, but i am getting this " You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

Is this forum run by MAXIS too ? oh am I allowed to post smiles?

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 01:11 AM ----------

maybe i need 10 post, zo here is nr 9, Omg " This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. " Some one likes rules here...
    No, we just don't like people who spam filler posts on 9 threads so they can post an image in the 10th?

started a new region, details on the region compendium.

Deleted
    oke post 9 here

I kind of like the idea you can create a region and play the cities in it yourself. Makes it easier to plot evil for your sims, *cough* I mean plan ways of making their lives easier and more pleasant.

Got the email, no bf3 premium =/

Mass Effect 3 it is.

by the way, you get a popup on Origin, thats what happened for me, a "Featured News" type thing. so you DONT need to keep an eye out for an email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my account, so Need for Speed was chosen. I played a bit though, pretty good game.

I have to say I hate the multiplayer. I spend hundreds of thousands educating my sims only to have some other bastards reap the rewards by poaching them all to their city so I only get the crappy residential taxes and not the sweet sweet hightech industrial.

Playing private regions is the only way to play it really.

Train stations - what's the deal?

So am I missing something obvious with trains? Why is it one station has 5 minute wait while the other two have almost 3 hour waits and huge queues? The stations are being serviced, but no one is picked up for some reason. Makes no sense to me. (I have a video but can't post it - can search youtube for "simcity train what the heck" for the video).

Just another oddity I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh so apparently EA decided to give me a free game for putting up with all the problems of SimCity..

I chose Mass Effect 3. Hope its good.

Deleted
    I have the email, but i cant see the download yet. I am from the Netherlands.

Deleted
    I have the email, but i cant see the download yet. I am from the Netherlands.
    The download is supposed to come up at the 21th at midnight for EU

Deleted