Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not really sure why you would take a spirit trinket anyways since you're trading int for spirit at a 1:1 ratio. If you want more spirit stack spirit gems and make sure its on all your gear. At least with gems you are trading int at a 2:1 ratio and on your gear you are trading other secondary stats for spirit also at a 1:1 ratio. You should be easily able to reach 9500+ spirit without even trying which is plenty. Int trinkets/flask/food ftw.

This has probably been answered before, but I just need confirmation. Does Atonement healing proc Horridon's?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    This has probably been answered before, but I just need confirmation. Does Atonement healing proc Horridon's?
    I am pretty sure it does. However the proc does not profit from mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    The proc gives mana regeneration. Why would anybody even think it could profit from mastery?

Deleted
    hes probably thinking of a different trinket, there are two (afaik) that are static spirit that have a bubble proc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    It does.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by thsoern View Post
    Horridon's does proc from Atonement (and a lot), Megaera's hydra-spawn bag of fail does not appear to. I played around with the inscribed bag of the hydra-spawn on Ji Kun the other night (got it from a bonus roll so figured why not), got 8 total procs on a 9 minute fight. I mostly atonement heal that one, stack spirit shell for quills. I tried forcing procs on the dummy and got nothing after 5 minutes trying. I did however get 125k mana back from horridon's on the same Ji Kun kill. I love that trinket.

I'm finding it can be an extremely rng broken trinket, but it's giving me 1/3 of my mana pool back every fight.

When it gets 3-4 stacks I just can't take my eyes off the buff >_>

Reminds me of the ToC mp5 trinket..

Has anyone found out if the Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen works for disc? I know a lot of mages and warlocks would stone me to death but it does look very nice.

Guildies have tested all of the throughput trinkets this tier, and they are all extremely terrible, even lei shens...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityking View Post
    Has anyone found out if the Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen works for disc? I know a lot of mages and warlocks would stone me to death but it does look very nice.
    I'm very interested in this as well. Having looked at some logs of players with lightning-imbued I seriously doubt it'll be worth using (maaaybe at hc, with the increased proc rate). Otherwise I guess we're stuck with horridons+shado pan/upgraded tier 14 trinkets.

On PTR Unerring Vision was proccing as discipline. It has pretty limited use though as the proc window is so small: refreshing a PoM (on PTR charges still crit after the buff faded) or casting a level 90 talent, although cascade recalculates on each hit so it's not great for that either.

Under normal situations (as in, not changing your casting pattern / having PoM&L90 on cooldown) it wasn't very impressive - the proc rate is simply too low and too random. (Although when I got lucky and it procced a few times in a row or lined up perfectly with PoM/L90 it was pretty amazing.)

I'll likely be using Horridon's + upgraded Qin-xi's until progression is over. As already mentioned, all the T15 raid trinkets with proc healing or shielding effects are terrible. Eventually I may get some heroic DPS trinkets, but that'll probably take a while.

Deleted
    Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault proc gives 8800 haste for 10 sec. How much extra mana would disc get from using
    a) Shadowfiend with this proc ?
    b) Hymn of hope with this proc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault proc gives 8800 haste for 10 sec. How much extra mana would disc get from using
    a) Shadowfiend with this proc ?
    b) Hymn of hope with this proc?
    a.) One or two hits depending on your haste, so 9 or 18k mana (assuming no hymn active).
    b.) Just speeds up the cast of the hymn, no additional ticks or mana.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys considered Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance as a throughput trinket for Atonement healing yet? Seems like a solid option if your regen is okay, especially in 10-man if you gear towards crit.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Have you guys considered Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance as a throughput trinket for Atonement healing yet? Seems like a solid option if your regen is okay, especially in 10-man if you gear towards crit.
    I'll definitely want two "DPS" trinkets for fights where I just don't need as much mana after our casters pick them up

Didn't wanna necro this thread, but didn't see anywhere else we were talking about my question.
    I recently got Lightning-Imbued Chalice, and as anyone who has it knows, the proc rate is meh. I run in a 10 man and I still go heavy Atone, even after our nerf. It just works well for our comp.
    I was wondering how the RPPM for Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance was as Disco Atone healing. I keep reading that it gets a nerf when in a healing spec, but by how much? Honestly if it even had a 10% uptime I think t might be a better choice over Chalice. (was so happy when it dropped just to see its horrid proc rate)

Deleted
    Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance is by far the best trinket for discs atm. Uptime is somewhere between 20% and 25% on most fights (30% if you're really lucky). Second best trinket would be Breath of the Hydra, because you can get another 586 crit after a reforge. Don't have that one yet though.

Log for uptime on the trinket: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s/7/?enc=kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraeblood View Post
    Didn't wanna necro this thread, but didn't see anywhere else we were talking about my question.
    I recently got Lightning-Imbued Chalice, and as anyone who has it knows, the proc rate is meh. I run in a 10 man and I still go heavy Atone, even after our nerf. It just works well for our comp.
    I'm curious why the proc is Meh? It does something like 3-4% of my healing when I use it (which I admittedly don't always).

I'm willing to sell my soul for Horridon's trinket at this point, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeba View Post
    Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance is by far the best trinket for discs atm. Uptime is somewhere between 20% and 25% on most fights (30% if you're really lucky). Second best trinket would be Breath of the Hydra, because you can get another 586 crit after a reforge. Don't have that one yet though.

Log for uptime on the trinket: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s/7/?enc=kills
    There's like, no way I can get either of those trinkets over a DPS. xD And we still have DPS getting them.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

not too fussed about trinket at this point but wouldnt mind geting a H TF lei shen trinket (healing one) and replace my DMC 2/2

wish they make some interesting trinkets in t16 please -_-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!