Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ...
6
46
54
55
56
57
58
66
... LastLast
  1. #1101
    Because I have nothing to do on my main apart from raiding?
    So you complaining about gearing up, because you have to gear up?

    I'm confused

  2. #1102
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    So you complaining about gearing up, because you have to gear up?

    I'm confused
    This whole game is about gearing up. If you are still confused - just leave this thread.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  3. #1103
    No it is not.

    There are content needing a gear - raids. You don't belong to those people, because it's about an alt.

    There are content not needing a good gear, like challenge modes or hunting rares over all Pandaria

    And there are content needed no gear at all, like professions, battle pets.

    You see only first option, like it was mandatory. This game have many faces. If you don't want to gear up, do anything else.

  4. #1104
    Banned SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    So you complaining about gearing up, because you have to gear up?

    I'm confused
    Of course you're confused because you're not very bright.

    [infracted]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-03-12 at 10:00 PM.

  5. #1105
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    No it is not.

    There are content needing a gear - raids. You don't belong to those people, because it's about an alt.
    Really? I can't be possibly raiding with an alt, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    There are content not needing a good gear, like challenge modes or hunting rares over all Pandaria
    That's not content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    And there are content needed no gear at all, like professions, battle pets.
    Professions are at maximum, Battle pets - no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    You see only first option, like it was mandatory. This game have many faces. If you don't want to gear up, do anything else.
    You don't know what I see. I like raiding - it's what I do. I gearing up an alt to raid on it. I want to gear it up. Now you go do something else.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  6. #1106
    That's not content.
    It is. You know definition of "content"?

    You don't know what I see. I like raiding - it's what I do. I gearing up an alt to raid on it. I want to gear it up. Now you go do something else.
    Then raid with it and with poor gear. You will get better gear from raids than lfr, and it will be greater challenge to do these bosses with lower characters.

  7. #1107
    Warchief Seefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A little south of sanity
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    1. No gold for crafted gear
    2. Both world bosses are down - one drop
    3. Rep gear - no valor, nor rep. Plus Rep gives no weapons, no tokens. And 1 item per week - really? that's the way?
    4. AH? see 1.

    Any other ways?
    So get off your lazy ass and get gold! It's not hard to get in this game!

  8. #1108
    I love 5-mans and have been tanking/healing/dpsing since WotLK.

    As a tank or healer I can usually get in pretty fast and be done in a half hour or less.

    It's the ultimate "casual" content when you don't have a lot of time to spend.

    Also, it's easier to kick 1 jerk who is griefing in a 5-man than 5 jerks in LFR.

    Scenarios don't fill this niche because they take forever. Also, they are uninteresting to tank/heal because they were designed to be done without a tank or healer.
    Last edited by potatoe; 2013-03-12 at 10:16 PM.

  9. #1109
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    It is. You know definition of "content"?
    Of course, that's why I say that Challenge modes are not content. It's the same content as heroics, only different difficulty.
    Yes, heroic mode bosses are not different content too. That's why LFR is designed for people who do not raid in normal to see raid content.
    This topic is effectively closed now. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Then raid with it and with poor gear. You will get better gear from raids than lfr, and it will be greater challenge to do these bosses with lower characters.
    Ha! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

    Ha-ha-hee

    hee

    Raid with it.... hahaha

    With poor gear - hahaha

    Are we playing the same game?
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  10. #1110
    Scenarios don't fill this niche
    Challenges do!

    I hope they will make challenges from older 5-mans too

    With poor gear - hahaha
    How best guilds down hc bosses in 2nd week after patch? They don't have best gear when they do it.

    You are terrible single-minded about this game

  11. #1111
    there is no point to continue this thread blizzard will soon realize that the lfr is no way nearly efficent to catch up gearing compared to 5 man and hopefully revert back to hold model like they did many time in the past, i was hoping that after the lesson given to them with first tier cata heroics they will have learned what the majority of playerbase want, less time consuming shits and more efficent ways to enjoy the game.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  12. #1112
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    So get off your lazy ass and get gold! It's not hard to get in this game!
    So the only way to gear up an alt (cept for LFR) is to farm tons of gold on main, to buy boe epics from AH?

    Let's see:
    1. There are not enough epics to cover each slot
    2. There are no weapons
    3. There are no tokens
    4. And then all these thousands of gold qworth gear will be replaced in normal raid.

    Yeah seems like a good investment of time (to farm) and gold.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  13. #1113
    only way to gear up an alt
    It seems. So don't gear up that alt, if you don't like the way it need

  14. #1114
    Warchief Seefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A little south of sanity
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So the only way to gear up an alt (cept for LFR) is to farm tons of gold on main, to buy boe epics from AH?

    Let's see:
    1. There are not enough epics to cover each slot
    2. There are no weapons
    3. There are no tokens
    4. And then all these thousands of gold qworth gear will be replaced in normal raid.

    Yeah seems like a good investment of time (to farm) and gold.
    You are either a troll or really stupid, anything you get out of LFR or any other means will be replaced in normal raids.

  15. #1115
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    there is no point to continue this thread blizzard will soon realize that the lfr is no way nearly efficent to catch up gearing compared to 5 man
    It just doesn't happen within a week and that is what some players want.
    They did this thing because they don't want it to be as efficient (I call it fast) as dungeons.

    and hopefully revert back to hold model like they did many time in the past, i was hoping that after the lesson given to them with first tier cata heroics they will have learned what the majority of playerbase want, less time consuming shits and more efficent ways to enjoy the game.
    "enjoy the game" aka "doing dungeons and ignoring all game-content except for the latest raid"

  16. #1116
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    How best guilds down hc bosses in 2nd week after patch? They don't have best gear when they do it.
    1. They are best guilds
    2. They had better gear at the patch day than my main. No to mention the gear my alt will ever have.
    3. They tested bosses on PTR
    4. And then they have a lot of time for raids - they wipe a lot during a week on every heroic boss until it's dead.
    5. What does that has to do with my alt?
    6. Will best guilds take my alt to raid with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    You are terrible single-minded about this game
    You don't say.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:15 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    You are either a troll or really stupid, anything you get out of LFR or any other means will be replaced in normal raids.
    Of course it will silly you, but at least I hadn't spend tons of gold on it! Understand now?
    Still, what about points 1-3? Ignoring obvious hole in your argument?

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    It seems. So don't gear up that alt, if you don't like the way it need
    You don't tell me what to do, and I won't tell you to just look at my avatar and talk to it instead of me.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2013-03-12 at 10:18 PM.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  17. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It just doesn't happen within a week and that is what some players want.
    They did this thing because they don't want it to be as efficient (I call it fast) as dungeons.


    "enjoy the game" aka "doing dungeons and ignoring all game-content except for the latest raid"
    yes exactly there is peoples that don't give a damn about old raids except for mogs, is that ruining your game experience? No it's not, peoples is just butthurt cause the gear that drop in those 5 man is on par or a few ilvl under the gear of the previous raid, this thread is full of wanna be wow-amish.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  18. #1118
    Warchief Seefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A little south of sanity
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    1. They are best guilds
    2. They had better gear at the patch day than my main. No to mention the gear my alt will ever have.
    3. They tested bosses on PTR
    4. And then they have a lot of time for raids - they wipe a lot during a week on every heroic boss until it's dead.
    5. What does that has to do with my alt?
    6. Will best guilds take my alt to raid with them?

    You don't say.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:15 AM ----------


    Of course it will silly you, but at least I hadn't spend tons of gold on it! Understand now?
    Still, what about points 1-3? Ignoring obvious hole in your argument?

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:18 AM ----------


    Yo udon't tell me what to do, and I won't tell you to just look at my avatar and talk to it instead of me.
    I am done with you, you are narrow minded and don't like the options given to you, so either quit or stop complaining.

  19. #1119
    honestly...so what if theres no new dungeons..people will join people will leave its the way of the mmo. wow will eventually figure out the mix that works for both consumer and maker....just not until the player base falls to around 6 million...
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  20. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    This topic is effectively closed now. Period.
    Really? You seem to have an entirely different topic in your mind than the rest of the people involved in the discussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •