Only way to be a better player is to play with the best.1. They are best guilds
2. They had better gear at the patch day than my main. No to mention the gear my alt will ever have.
3. They tested bosses on PTR
4. And then they have a lot of time for raids - they wipe a lot during a week on every heroic boss until it's dead.
5. What does that has to do with my alt?
6. Will best guilds take my alt to raid with them?
Your argument is bad because of that:Ignoring obvious hole in your argument?
You decided (because there are other ways to play wow) that you want to gear up, and you complain about what YOU'VE chosen. It's like you wanted to eat chicken and you complain that you have to buy it to eat it.