Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ...
8
48
56
57
58
59
60
68
... LastLast
  1. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Sure let's piss off raiders who only get a chance to roll on loot once a week just to make it so people who can't be patient can get their gear fast.....forget that, if you can't handle how the game plays try something else more your style.
    If normal and heroic mode raiders are getting pissed because people in LFR are getting gear then they need to quit wow.

    All the people who are doing LFR is asking for a better way to gear then to spend months in LFR and see no loot.
    At the rate loot comes out we could be stuck in T14 when T16 comes out and that is bullshit.

    Everytime someone has proved you wrong you shut them out with ur LALAALALA or Will piss off raiders bullshit.

    leave this thread until you have anything to say that add's more to the topic then LALALALALA.

    Blizzard removed a option we used before to gear up and now we are pissed. heroic raiders wold be mad if heroic raids was removed and 25man raiders would be mad if 25man mode was removed or just made LFR only.

    You do not speak for the raiders of wow so why don't you just admit your the one who would be pissed if LFR raiders was able to gear up better then they currently can.

    Stop hiding being the words "Raiders" and admit its you and after you finally do admit its you please stfu because no one care's.

    OOOO WE GOT SAME COLOR LOOTZZ AS YOU.....cry me a mother fucken river.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 12:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    So let me get this right.


    if i level a toon in 5.4 to 90 i have to:

    Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

    Farm 5.1 LFR for 480 (multiple weeks, depending on drapchance)

    Farm 5.2 LFR until, lets say 500-510

    Farm 5.3 "INSERT NON EXISTEND CONTENT HERE" until XXX

    Farm 5.4 LFR until ilvl 540 to do Normal raids.



    Seriously? i have seen those Instances A THOUSAND TIMES at the time of 5.4.

    Beside the fact that almost nobody is probably doing 5.1-5.2 LFR anymore so you wait 3-4 Hours for an invite.



    Its like blizzard wants us to hate them.
    Someone who finally gets it tyvm

    The Casual players are tired of getting the shaft on this shit its been happening since CATA and the lost in subs is proving it.

    "This part isn't in reply to you Spraytwist"

    Now I am done Ill just take my ball "15$" and go home because I'm tired of the elitist wanna be asshole's who blizzard keeps lissing to and I'm tired of blizzard themselfs.

    If you want to finish the content before LFR raiders do join paragon or another top guild if you can't do that you are not better then LFR raiders so please stfu.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-13 at 12:29 AM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  2. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    WoW, old content LFR would be obsolete, who would have know?....

    And no, when 5.4 dungeons come out they would drop 515 (less than previous Normal raiding, you didnt understand my hypothetical case of 489 being lower than HoF and Terrace Normal, didnt you? i guess it was too hard of a concept for some people... )
    you forgot about legendary quest, you need lfr from every raid to do this. If you would put better gear in 5man than the lfr people who want their legendary would be screwed.

  3. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    So let me get this right.


    if i level a toon in 5.4 to 90 i have to:

    Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

    Farm 5.1 LFR for 480 (multiple weeks, depending on drapchance)

    Farm 5.2 LFR until, lets say 500-510

    Farm 5.3 "INSERT NON EXISTEND CONTENT HERE" until XXX

    Farm 5.4 LFR until ilvl 540 to do Normal raids.



    Seriously? i have seen those Instances A THOUSAND TIMES at the time of 5.4.

    Beside the fact that almost nobody is probably doing 5.1-5.2 LFR anymore so you wait 3-4 Hours for an invite.



    Its like blizzard wants us to hate them.
    no, you just save up the JP and do some pvp, buy the 480+ honor pvp gear* and do ToT lfr with increased drop chances

    *unless they stop increasing pvp gear ilvl next season, which I doubt will happen
    blizzard whole "let people see the content" bullshit falls apart with pvp gear

  4. #1144
    5 man dungeons haven't been well made by Blizzard since TBC and even then the dungeons in TBC were no WAY near as good as the ones in vanilla. So no great loss, sadly. It's been a long long time since Blizzard made a good dungeon. The ones in Pandaria were laughable but the trend started in WOTLK. My God that was painful. Compared to dungeons like lbrs/ubrs/brd/strat/scholo ?? Where the hell did all that talent go Blizz? Those older dungeons are on a completely different dimension in terms of gameplay and design.. so many quirks.

  5. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    you forgot about legendary quest, you need lfr from every raid to do this. If you would put better gear in 5man than the lfr people who want their legendary would be screwed.
    So players who "want their legendary" count for more than players who just want meaningful group content outside of raiding throughout the expansion.

    Playing catch-up on one lousy 'legendary" quest isn't sufficient reason to stop people from catching up to play the entire rest of the game in a timely fashion.

    Doing the legendary quest will eventually just not be possible because it takes so long to complete and 5.0 LFR will likely be a nightmare to get a run done by 5.3/5.4 with or without better dungeon gear.

  6. #1146
    Cataclysm had the fastest catch up dungeons in WoW's history.
    4.1 Epics in Troll dungeons.
    4.3. CoT dungeons.

    Did that help with subs staying higher? No. It's time to realize that many more factors are included in subs dropping. May that be lack of content, dungeons were too hard or SWTOR and many more we don't have a clue about.
    If dungeons are what will stop whining let them be. This game has turned to freaking whinefest.

  7. #1147
    I don't think they are really required. The only thing wrong with MoP's current stable of dungeons is that you can only do 4 of them before 90.

    New scenarios sounds pretty cool though.

    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    They'll continue to make useless one-time scenarios, tho. Atleast the VP reward could be the same as doing dungeons.
    You mean from scenarios? Considering they have no queue time and they're a lot faster they obviously need a smaller VP reward or nobody would ever set foot in a heroic again.

    Scenarios are actually an excellent way to get VP and rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  8. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    So let me get this right.


    if i level a toon in 5.4 to 90 i have to:

    Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

    Farm 5.1 LFR for 480 (multiple weeks, depending on drapchance)

    Farm 5.2 LFR until, lets say 500-510

    Farm 5.3 "INSERT NON EXISTEND CONTENT HERE" until XXX

    Farm 5.4 LFR until ilvl 540 to do Normal raids.



    Seriously? i have seen those Instances A THOUSAND TIMES at the time of 5.4.

    Beside the fact that almost nobody is probably doing 5.1-5.2 LFR anymore so you wait 3-4 Hours for an invite.



    Its like blizzard wants us to hate them.
    So you don't want to do any raiding outside LFR and you complain that your endgame consists mostly of LFR?

    If you want to raid, get a guild and raid. Otherwise there's LFR. What the hell DO you want to do? Maybe Blizzard should just mail you your BiS gear and you could afk in SW/Org all day reflecting on how awesome you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  9. #1149
    Thank god. We don't need more catch up instances.

  10. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Sure let's piss off raiders who only get a chance to roll on loot once a week just to make it so people who can't be patient can get their gear fast.....forget that, if you can't handle how the game plays try something else more your style.
    I'm not saying do that to current tier. I agree you still need some sort of loot treadmill blue balls for the last tier. But all the previous tiers that are gonna be mandatory to get to that point and 3 times more difficult to get through then they are now. The point of the 5 man dungeons were to introduce RP elements leading into the final raid and as means to catch up to your friends gearwise. Without the new dungeons you are left with only one method of catching up to your friends and thats LFR. However anyone that resubs and realizes its gonna take MONTHS to get were their friends are is just gonna quit once their gametime expires as is more preferable to just wait until a new xpac at that point.

  11. #1151
    I like how half the arguments for "takes too long" is
    I don't want to do it
    or
    I was unlucky.

    Well too bad.
    Nyoro~n? (´・ω・`)
    5:2 diet? Pft!

    Weight lost since 21st of June: 62kg/~136lb

  12. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Because I have nothing to do on my main apart from raiding?
    lol, so for dozen of pages you complained about your limited time, and how you're unable to gear up to LFR, and now the truth is you already have a raiding main, and have so much spare time that you gear up alt from boredom....hahahahahahahah, you just lost all you credability man, so pathetic.

  13. #1153
    Warchief Seefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A little south of sanity
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    I'm not saying do that to current tier. I agree you still need some sort of loot treadmill blue balls for the last tier. But all the previous tiers that are gonna be mandatory to get to that point and 3 times more difficult to get through then they are now. The point of the 5 man dungeons were to introduce RP elements leading into the final raid and as means to catch up to your friends gearwise. Without the new dungeons you are left with only one method of catching up to your friends and thats LFR. However anyone that resubs and realizes its gonna take MONTHS to get were their friends are is just gonna quit once their gametime expires as is more preferable to just wait until a new xpac at that point.
    The upped the drop rate in LFR, I got 2 pieces in the first half of LFR on my monk, hell I got 3 pieces of tier gear on my shaman a few weeks ago in the same run! What more do you people want???? For them to start you off at level 90 with all the current gear? Maybe once you ding 90 they send you a gift package with relevant gear???

  14. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    You know, before I started raiding I didn't cry that I didn't get to raid, I did other things to amuse me in game, it's a shame what this community has become.
    I didn't cry that I didn't get to raid, either. But I didn't get to raid other than random pickup groups here and there.

    The skill range in the game is so enormous that you really need two or three different "normal" modes, and a "deity" mode to create an actual challenge for the people who can clear a new heroic tier in 2 or 3 weeks.

    The only thing I dislike about the "community" is the people who learn their manners from 4chan and their English from Encyclopedia Dramatica. If I could vaporize those folks, then we could make progress on a whole bunch of other things.

  15. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Sure let's piss off raiders who only get a chance to roll on loot once a week just to make it so people who can't be patient can get their gear fast.....forget that, if you can't handle how the game plays try something else more your style.
    what? real raider are already deep into ToT and hardcore raider are already 12/!2 normal and about starting progression in heroic (blood legion is already 2/12H) and lfr open today and i dubt that today every group can clear the first lfr smoth and easy; until a blood legion guy come here and tell me "i'm pissed cuz you get my gear in lfr mgv and ToES" your argument is invalid
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  16. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    what? real raider are already deep into ToT and hardcore raider are already 12/!2 normal and about starting progression in heroic (blood legion is already 2/12H) and lfr open today and i dubt that today every group can clear the first lfr smoth and easy; until a blood legion guy come here and tell me "i'm pissed cuz you get my gear in lfr mgv and ToES" your argument is invalid
    oh yeah sure, because only real raiders are the guys from top 10 guilds in the world..

    majority of raiders are probably somewhere in the middle of ToT normal atm, or even progressing on Horridon.
    But at least these are people who trying, there will be guilds that will only kill first boss first few lockouts, and will have 2 pieces of loot for their 10 members a week.

  17. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    oh yeah sure, because only real raiders are the guys from top 10 guilds in the world..

    majority of raiders are probably somewhere in the middle of ToT normal atm, or even progressing on Horridon.
    But at least these are people who trying, there will be guilds that will only kill first boss first few lockouts, and will have 2 pieces of loot for their 10 members a week.
    and in what way lifting the loot limitation in lfr mgv and ToEs will effect them? they are already into the new tier and no one is asking for lfr ToT loot lockout to be lifted. You make it sound like giving the ability to farm lfr mgv and toes will invalidate normal/heroic tot progression.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2013-03-13 at 07:50 AM.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  18. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    and in what way lifting the loot limitation in lfr mgv and ToEs will effect them? they are already into the new tier and no one is asking for lfr ToT loot lockout to be lifted.
    it doesnt effect them, it's just fair.

  19. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    it doesnt effect them, it's just fair.
    fair is leaving normal/heroic mgv and toes loot unchanged and no one is asking for a change of it; lfr offer subpar gear and also we are talking about past tier, there is nothing unfair in letting people gear a bit more fast using lfr. Is way more unfair putting current heroic gear on bmah and let peoples buy it for gold.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2013-03-13 at 08:15 AM.
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  20. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    5 man dungeons haven't been well made by Blizzard since TBC and even then the dungeons in TBC were no WAY near as good as the ones in vanilla. So no great loss, sadly. It's been a long long time since Blizzard made a good dungeon. The ones in Pandaria were laughable but the trend started in WOTLK. My God that was painful. Compared to dungeons like lbrs/ubrs/brd/strat/scholo ?? Where the hell did all that talent go Blizz? Those older dungeons are on a completely different dimension in terms of gameplay and design.. so many quirks.
    Nostalgia sure does cloud the mind, huh? Now seriously. That's pretty much nonsense, try to be objective for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1
    You know when men aren't listening to you and they have erect penises whilst looking up to the sky thinking of multiple sex positions?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •