Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
21
29
69
... LastLast
  1. #361
    5 mans are simply a better environment, i dont see why you wouldnt have some later on in the expansion

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    I believe they should add more 5 mans. But the way you ATTACK Blizzard instead of listing valid reasons is why I'm arguing with you. Others in this thread have made compelling arguments for the addition of new 5 mans, you have acted like you are OWED new 5 mans and OWED gear. I don't like your attitude and disagree with your reasons.

    You are a self-entitlted person and while I hope they add in new five mans, I still suggest you quit because you act like a spoiled brat, not because you want 5 mans.
    Their is no valid reasons for them to do it. That's the whole fucking point. They don't serve any use because Blizzard has made them not serve any use. They aren't supporting that play style anymore. My time should be rewarded. PERIOD. So yes if you consider me saying that my time invested in the game should be rewarded as saying I am "owed" the gear then I am owed the fucking gear. That's your distinction. Not mine.

    This is cataclysm 2.0 folks. You have any complaint. You dislike something. You are automatically self entitled and should quit the game. Well keep telling players that. They'll keep leaving in droves.

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I'm growing bored of your constant complaining about the state of WoW, gtfo if all you do is cry.

    And dungeons are supposed to be left behind, they are a roadsign, nothing more. Once you get enough gear from them to run LFR, they become obsolete, and it's meant to be this way.
    So all of those players who enjoyed five mans for over eight years can just go fuck themselves and quit because you think raids are the only thing that maters in this game? A lot of players enjoy five mans from nonraiders to raiders, and many players have wanted more even in Cata. Have you seen threads asking Blizzard to stop making five mans and completely toss them to the side because I have not. Not everyone enjoys the gameplay of raids or even LFR for that mater.

    Even when I was progressing in T6 in BC I still ran five mans on the side because they was fun. They allowed a more close nit experience with friends and other members of the community. It was nice meeting new players and even potentially a new recruit.

    You have made it clear that you do not like dungeons. Fine just stop telling others that they should GTFO and quit because they enjoy five man content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    My time should be rewarded. PERIOD.
    Which was the justification that developers gave for giving soloists raid level rewards in an MMO. BS when players who do not want to work with others are given better rewards than those who work with others in an MMO. There is no gear progression requirements in the dailies scene and yet somehow are justified for raid level gear while those who do group based content do not. It is just silly and against the so called effort to reward ratio that Blizzard talks about. Than again Challenge mode just shows how much BS that is coming out of their mouth.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-03-10 at 03:14 AM.

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Their is no valid reasons for them to do it. That's the whole fucking point. They don't serve any use because Blizzard has made them not serve any use. They aren't supporting that play style anymore. My time should be rewarded. PERIOD. So yes if you consider me saying that my time invested in the game should be rewarded as saying I am "owed" the gear then I am owed the fucking gear. That's your distinction. Not mine.

    This is cataclysm 2.0 folks. You have any complaint. You dislike something. You are automatically self entitled and should quit the game. Well keep telling players that. They'll keep leaving in droves.
    No, YOU are self-entitled and should quit the game. The guy above you that said "5 mans are simply a better environment, i don't see why you wouldn't have some later on in the expansion" has an opinionated point, but that CAN be true. Therefore, it's a valid reason for wanting 5 man content. He shouldn't quit, he seems like a good guy and isn't afraid of anything.

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    No, YOU are self-entitled and should quit the game. The guy above you that said "5 mans are simply a better environment, i don't see why you wouldn't have some later on in the expansion" has an opinionated point, but that CAN be true. Therefore, it's a valid reason for wanting 5 man content. He shouldn't quit, he seems like a good guy and isn't afraid of anything.
    Okay then put 5 mans in for that. I really don't care. The simple fact is that they aren't supporting the playstyle that many of us over the years loved and you can call me self entitled all you want it doesn't change the fact. Instead of calling for some moderation and BLizzard to relook at what it's doing you'd rather turn on your fellow players. Cataclysm 2.0 folks. Replace hard dungeons with more grind and that's where your at.

    It's a fucking label you can apply so you can dismiss my criticism. That's fine I understand you need that but it doesn't make it true. You can label me as that but I don't have to accept it and I don't. What I want is to be rewarded for my time NOT BE SUBJECT TO RNG or do fucking dailies. The game doesn't reward me for the time I invest and no activity in the game feels rewarding enough. YOu consider that self entitled, I don't. that's just something you throw around to dismiss people with criticism.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-03-10 at 03:13 AM.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Okay then put 5 mans in for that. I really don't care. The simple fact is that they aren't supporting the playstyle that many of us over the years loved and you can call me self entitled all you want it doesn't change the fact. Instead of calling for some moderation and BLizzard to relook at what it's doing you'd rather turn on your fellow players. Cataclysm 2.0 folks. Replace hard dungeons with more grind and that's where your at.
    Holy crap you just like to whine. I'm agreeing with your point, and you still whine, you honestly can't see that people just disagree with you because you act like a child when you don't get your way.

    If you want Blizzard to change an opinion then post on the official forums. Hell, if I see a post that is talking about 5 mans, I'll post my support. This is a community site, I think you are a shitty member of the community, therefore I want you gone, has nothing to do with your "Standing up to the man (Blizzard)." It has to do the fact with your a crappy person, who immediately blames everyone else (Crying that we are turning on you).

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 10:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post

    It's a fucking label you can apply so you can dismiss my criticism. That's fine I understand you need that but it doesn't make it true. You can label me as that but I don't have to accept it and I don't. What I want is to be rewarded for my time NOT BE SUBJECT TO RNG or do fucking dailies. The game doesn't reward me for the time I invest and no activity in the game feels rewarding enough. YOu consider that self entitled, I don't. that's just something you throw around to dismiss people with criticism.
    I'm not dismissing the criticism. It's valid, the way your present it is not, and if I worked for Blizzard I would ignore you. My label applies, no one wants to accept the bad things people say about them, but that doesn't make them less true.

    You get rewarded, valor/JP/Blues, you don't get everything in the game from doing one aspect. If you want to progress your character, you have to do things that progress. Hopefully they will add new dungeons, but just because you feel you deserve more for doing dungeons doesn't make you right.

  7. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    Holy crap you just like to whine. I'm agreeing with your point, and you still whine, you honestly can't see that people just disagree with you because you act like a child when you don't get your way.

    If you want Blizzard to change an opinion then post on the official forums. Hell, if I see a post that is talking about 5 mans, I'll post my support. This is a community site, I think you are a shitty member of the community, therefore I want you gone, has nothing to do with your "Standing up to the man (Blizzard)." It has to do the fact with your a crappy person, who immediately blames everyone else (Crying that we are turning on you).

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 10:21 PM ----------



    I'm not dismissing the criticism. It's valid, the way your present it is not, and if I worked for Blizzard I would ignore you. My label applies, no one wants to accept the bad things people say about them, but that doesn't make them less true.

    You get rewarded, valor/JP/Blues, you don't get everything in the game from doing one aspect. If you want to progress your character, you have to do things that progress. Hopefully they will add new dungeons, but just because you feel you deserve more for doing dungeons doesn't make you right.

    You are absolutely dismissing my criticism. You label it behind the label "self entitled" but that's not what it is at all. You don't get rewarded ENOUGH. In fact that's precisely the fucking point. Valor is worthless without the dailes or the rep from whatever source. JP is also likewise worthless. Blues are exhausted in days. If I so choose to have everything from one aspect of the game then that's CHOICE. In fact you can do exactly that with dailies. You don't need to run dungeons at all in fact, you can get EVERYTHING OUT OF FUCKIGN DAILIES. Valor, gear, charms, everything except JP which is fucking WORTHLESS. YOu can still do your fucking dailies and I promise I won't come on forums and bother you about it.

  8. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    You are absolutely dismissing my criticism. You label it behind the label "self entitled" but that's not what it is at all. You don't get rewarded ENOUGH. In fact that's precisely the fucking point. Valor is worthless without the dailes or the rep from whatever source. JP is also likewise worthless. Blues are exhausted in days. If I so choose to have everything from one aspect of the game then that's CHOICE. In fact you can do exactly that with dailies. You don't need to run dungeons at all in fact, you can get EVERYTHING OUT OF FUCKIGN DAILIES. Valor, gear, charms, everything except JP which is fucking WORTHLESS. YOu can still do your fucking dailies and I promise I won't come on forums and bother you about it.
    You can get rep through dungeons now. The only thing you can't get is elder charms, which I think they should add (Like 10 for the daily and 5 for everyone after).

    But, I've said you have valid criticsms, wanting more rewards is one of them, they added rep, if they added charms I think they would be in a good spot so people who don't like dailies would have a completely new option. HOWEVER, to ask for more than that, is asking for dungeons to become something that are over rewarding. They provide a way to get gear now with 5.2, they don't need to offer the best gear available because of their ease and how fast you can run them.

  9. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    You can get rep through dungeons now. The only thing you can't get is elder charms, which I think they should add (Like 10 for the daily and 5 for everyone after).

    But, I've said you have valid criticsms, wanting more rewards is one of them, they added rep, if they added charms I think they would be in a good spot so people who don't like dailies would have a completely new option. HOWEVER, to ask for more than that, is asking for dungeons to become something that are over rewarding. They provide a way to get gear now with 5.2, they don't need to offer the best gear available because of their ease and how fast you can run them.
    You can get ONE rep faction a day and they nerfed the piss out of it when it went to launch. Still not enough. They NEVER OFFERED THE BEST GEAR AVAILABLE. Are you people nuts? Even in free loot parade 4.3 they never offered the best gear avaiable. They could go back to 4.3 tmmrw and it still wouldn't be the best gear available. I'll sum this up as simple as I can.

    Increase valor cap
    Increase valor gains (across the board including dailies)
    Remove the requirement from all valor gear
    Add charms as a potential drop from the last boss (not a guarantee)

  10. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    You can get ONE rep faction a day and they nerfed the piss out of it when it went to launch. Still not enough. They NEVER OFFERED THE BEST GEAR AVAILABLE. Are you people nuts? Even in free loot parade 4.3 they never offered the best gear avaiable. They could go back to 4.3 tmmrw and it still wouldn't be the best gear available. I'll sum this up as simple as I can.

    Increase valor cap
    Increase valor gains (across the board including dailies)
    Remove the requirement from all valor gear
    Add charms as a potential drop from the last boss (not a guarantee)
    I only disagree with the removal of ALL requirements, I think having the new stuff be behind the raid rep is good until 5.3 comes out. It keeps people from getting the best rewards right away. I think that all the old gear should never have been tied to rep or shouldn't have been tied to VP. I also think they should make it where you can get every rep faction daily from dungeons (each dungeon gives you one, so if you want to do five dungeons you can pick five reps.)

    You are making valid points, your presentation however is absolutely horrible.

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Their is no valid reasons for them to do it. That's the whole fucking point. They don't serve any use because Blizzard has made them not serve any use. They aren't supporting that play style anymore. My time should be rewarded. PERIOD. So yes if you consider me saying that my time invested in the game should be rewarded as saying I am "owed" the gear then I am owed the fucking gear. That's your distinction. Not mine.

    This is cataclysm 2.0 folks. You have any complaint. You dislike something. You are automatically self entitled and should quit the game. Well keep telling players that. They'll keep leaving in droves.
    You! I remenber you ...in the mount... nvm

    Wasnt your nick TonyIommi? I though u unsubbed because u werent getting loot fast enough. Well i see you are back at playing WoW and complaining at the same stuff over and over .. strange .. just leave the game already it wont change to meet your needs.

    Originally Posted by TonyIommi
    " In mists in the first month I unsubbed because nothing was getting me anywhere and I wasn't progressing. LFR wasn't giving me shit. Dailies weren't giving me shit. I was getting to little valor and the cap was to low. Hell even the NPCS were telling me to go slow. Ultimately it was just frustrating.

    In the end their is very little difference between being bored because you don't like what's available to you and being bored because you exhausted everything you liked doing. The latter is probably better. At least I had fun in that model."
    by Aurust :
    Although i havent played it, there is I believe enough info to form a valid opinion.
    To give my opinion on the new WOW xpac..... Ive played enough wow to know MOP is a complete disaster..... I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.

  12. #372
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,488
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Needed only in the sense of "something new". It would be nice to have something new to run while running 5-mans for Valor or for a new Challenge mode. Also for the same reason why scenarios are added but don't drop better gear. Lore, Story, Valor, Rep, something new to run while not in a 3 or Solo group.
    Well. A 5man dungeon is new for what? 1-2 runs. And after that they are the same boring HC as the old ones. I am happy to hear there wont be anymore 5mans in this expansion.

  13. #373
    Seems like Blizz is slowly trying to shift the game away from traditional group setups. Maybe that big announcement that talked about will be the removal of the trinity in favor of even more pug friendly gw2 type system. Turn scenarios into tankless zergfests and get rid of dungeons all together. Same with LFR.

    *~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

  14. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post

    You are making valid points, your presentation however is absolutely horrible.
    This is true too.

    I'll wait for them to say something officially. No site has this posted (as of now).

    Anyway, this thread kinda went to hell. Things wouldn't get so heated if everyone just acted like a mature person.

    __
    In any case, I'm still hoping for some new dungeons in 5.3. Not crazy about them personally, but I know people that do love them. I'd rather have Lfr and scenarios remain the extra stuff for people who play solo or whatever. That's why I think they should just make the dungeons normal 90 ones, then heroics and then Challenge Modes. Imo, heorics should offer around the same rewards as Lfr. How'd they balance it around the middle of the xpac is the question, in order to prevent the funneling that can be an issue.

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    You! I remenber you ...in the mount... nvm

    Wasnt your nick TonyIommi? I though u unsubbed because u werent getting loot fast enough. Well i see you are back at playing WoW and complaining at the same stuff over and over .. strange .. just leave the game already it wont change to meet your needs.

    Originally Posted by TonyIommi
    " In mists in the first month I unsubbed because nothing was getting me anywhere and I wasn't progressing. LFR wasn't giving me shit. Dailies weren't giving me shit. I was getting to little valor and the cap was to low. Hell even the NPCS were telling me to go slow. Ultimately it was just frustrating.

    In the end their is very little difference between being bored because you don't like what's available to you and being bored because you exhausted everything you liked doing. The latter is probably better. At least I had fun in that model."
    I bought another month for 5.2 because I thought things would be faster.

  16. #376
    Brewmaster Zaxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sofia/Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,457
    Well let see now
    Scenarios are much easy to be developed than complete new 5 man dungeon.If they implent new 5 mans that will be most likely some reworked old ones but then you all will jump and start to cry so is pointless.
    I like the scenarios but the rewards from them is abit worst so i preff to do some new old heroic than new scenario
    Current the LFR is the tool to get up your alts in gear that is true i just get 2 bags from 6 bosses in MV yesterday with complete new toon who was already exalted with Klaxxi (its mater of few to several days after you finish all the quests) and today it will be ready to enter in HoF and ToES

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    In any case, I'm still hoping for some new dungeons in 5.3. Not crazy about them personally, but I know people that do love them. I'd rather have Lfr and scenarios remain the extra stuff for people who play solo or whatever. That's why I think they should just make the dungeons normal 90 ones, then heroics and then Challenge Modes. Imo, heorics should offer around the same rewards as Lfr. How'd they balance it around the middle of the xpac is the question, in order to prevent the funneling that can be an issue.
    Have the heroics drop at most 476 gear. And not in every slot. Then it will set you up for higher LFRs a little quicker but not be a giant leap up the ladder. You can already get 476 from the boxes that are a reward from scenarios. I really dont care about the gear, I just want some new 5 man content I can run for valor and achieves. And like I said earlier it would be really nice if there were more than 4 leveling dungeons.

  18. #378
    It's good that they're diversifying the gearing process. New 5 mans are excruciatingly boring to run and a waste of resources, plus they encouraged gear entitlement. Dungeons are only interesting because of challenge modes now.

  19. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    It's good that they're diversifying the gearing process. New 5 mans are excruciatingly boring to run and a waste of resources, plus they encouraged gear entitlement. Dungeons are only interesting because of challenge modes now.
    Diversifying is cute. It's still mostly just LFR. Diversifying would mean potentially that I could get raid lvl gear out of all kinds of sources. They haven't diversified a god damn thing.

  20. #380
    I actually tend to do more scenarios than dungeons.. new dungeons just aren't needed and I'm glad I won't have to suffer through terrible people in higher tuned dungeons. getting bad groups for some of the end times dungeons in cata was absolute hell. where as with scenario's, I can just solo them if needed, might take slightly longer but at least you aren't sitting in an awful group for over an hour because they don't know how to perform simple mechanics. Not to mention scenario's are better for story, since dungeons end up being a game of "how much can I pull and how fast can I go before I die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •