Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Sub and Combat aren't as bad. But Assassination is dead in the water 60%~ of the time i feel. Very boring spec and the only fun that comes out of it is min-maxing Envenom uptime.
    Other than that Dispatch part, and that part where Blindside procs for big free damage, and whenever you can Rupture multi-dot, and those times you're almost as fast as Combat whenever you hit Shadow Blades with a good energy pool....
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Then go play Warrior or Monk. I'd rather have my class where I have spare globals and energy problems than play a class where "You're not maximized if you aren't using every global".
    I wouldn't suggest a warrior (especially fury) if you want to use every global. They actually play a little like an assasination rogue now. Build up a resource, use an ability that causes increased damage, dump all your resources into that window of increased damage. I find on my warrior that I have quite a few empty GCD's when I'm building rage in anticipation of a smash dump.

I totally agree that assassination is also far more interesting than people seem to give it credit for. There are alot of different abilities to keep track of in order to max your dps. Definitely not what the OP wants though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Assa is the best spec to play SimCity 5 and raid while doing pretty nice dps AT THE SAME TIME.
    Dunno what you are doing, but I can barely take my eyes from my UI. Maybe I don't have to press a button ever gcd but I have to anticipate the flow of energy and combo points, cooldowns and at the same time watching my raid enviroment, health and the health of our raid.

But then again I get ranked almost every fight, sometimes top20 on WoL.

You can also do "decent dps" when you smash your face on your keyboard, but I don't know... playing it right is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Dunno what you are doing, but I can barely take my eyes from my UI. Maybe I don't have to press a button ever gcd but I have to anticipate the flow of energy and combo points, cooldowns and at the same time watching my raid enviroment, health and the health of our raid.

But then again I get ranked almost every fight, sometimes top20 on WoL.

You can also do "decent dps" when you smash your face on your keyboard, but I don't know... playing it right is another story.
    ^^^^^^

If your goal is to do "pretty nice" DPS, then why log on at all? People log on to these forums do discuss and seek answers as to how to perform better or how to better the class in general. Not really the place for someone who is out to be as mediocre as possible.