View Poll Results: Are you Huojin or Tushui?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Huojin

18 34.62%
  • Tushui

34 65.38%

Are you Huojin or Tushui?

I don't mean your character, I mean you. What philosophy do you most identify with? Do you like to act first and ask questions later, or do you like to slowly mull everything over before doing things? I have a bit of both in me (I think we all do.) but I think Huojin best suits me. Sometimes my shyness stops me from being proactive, or if it's not something I'm enthusiastic about I'll procrastinate, but usually I hate waiting and want to get things done fast.

Probably Tushui. I'd like to think I'm patient and know better than to do something stupid without prior thought.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Huojin - There are simply matters that cannot be solved through patience.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

huojin, even if i went alliance.

tushui showed nothing good for itself during the pandaren intro zone, the tushui leader had no plan kept bitching about the Huojin one.
    which was very risky but better then doing nothing, and when it worked she couldnt even admit it worked out well. just more bitching which i didnt like at all.

I think this poll is kind of bias. I'm a shado-pan.

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Tushui, definitely. If only because I agree that what Ji did was stupid and reckless.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Tushui, definitely. If only because I agree that what Ji did was stupid and reckless.
    It worked didn't it? :P

Actually I would say both, since it always depends on the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yet waiting too long could have had even greater consequences, unfortunately we will never know.

Both ways have their merits.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

I agreed with the Tushui POV going through the zone as horde, but it was quite clear why the Huojin was correct and had their merits in that scenario. I am just not that kind of person though.

One thing that does bother me is why all Huojin went to the Horde, whilst all Tushui went to the Alliance. Both factions have their passionate, action-orientated sides and both have their calmer, more reflective sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I think this poll is kind of bias. I'm a shado-pan.
    Same I'm a Shado-Pan aswell

Huojin - I feel like Tushui would sit back and meditate while the world burned, demonstrated by the way Aysa acted during the intro.

I was very surprised when I saw the way the two different philosophies interact in the Pandaren starting zone. Congrats to Blizzard on this one.

Also consider that neither is better than the other, as they both have different characteristics not necessarily negative or positive.

I believe the ideal one should strive for is the balance in between. Like Yin and Yang, and many other concepts concerning balance in Philosophy for those that know.

Tushui personally. Too much for my own good more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]