Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604

    Help, my DPS sucks [Balance]

    Last night I was sat on durumu for been the lowest DPS (That and we needed a 6th healer) but my DPS has been sub par for a good while and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've ran WC and SimC multiple times and for my gear I should be in the top 10 for all fights. I've even compared my logs to other boomkins logs and my uptimes seem higher bar for the fact that most other boomkins are getting off more starsurge procs then I am. I am writing this not only because my officers are fed up with my sub par DPS (a constant 90-100k) but I am even more so.

    Here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elite/advanced

    And here are my most recent logs
    Tortos (Was sat for Megaera) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vj5zgi8m1rxfx3eo/
    Durumu http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xvgn10cwj5j2j65j/
    Council of Elders http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wtntv3wp2a7918gg/

    Any and all help is much appreciated.
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  2. #2
    What i can see by just watching armory quick is that u decided to go for Mastery + Crit, and my tip for you is to just go for 5273 haste+ and stack crit, its in the crit where the damage is for Boomkins, and Mastery sucks ass tbh! Even if you get ur 4piece T14 i would say, in some fights it can be better but overall, Haste + Crit is the way to go. Try that out and you should see that ur dps should go up a pretty good amount!

  3. #3
    Whats your opening rotation?

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    My opening rotation is start one cast away from lunar, pop incarnation, starfall, starsurge, apply dots, spam starfire till out of eclipse, pop CA + serking reapply dots and starfall, spam starfire till about 2 seconds left then reapply dots, spam starfire till solar eclipse reapply SF and wait till MF is about to fall off to reapply. spam wrath till lunar eclipse (Or reapply SF if heavy movement before leaving solar) whilst using starsurge and procs as soon as they come up rinse and repeat.

    On AoE fights if there's 3+ target I try and have a eclipsed DoT on everything while nuking the main target and if 3 or less targets I apply both DoTs whilst nuking the target.

    EDIT: Just before I posted this thread I decided to reforge back into haste to reach the 5273 cap and am currently sitting at 5739 haste.
    Last edited by Correlia; 2013-03-08 at 03:48 PM.
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  5. #5
    all fine, your NG uptime is kinda low, only around 50-60% I appreciate its tough to keep it up in multi dotting fights, but NG is really powerful and should be utilized wherever possible, so maybe a bit more focus on getting to each eclipse in good time will boost your dps.

    That's all i can see wrong tbh, then again i am not the best reader of logs :S

    I assume you made the gemming changes that Frantixx pointed out, that will help a lot with increasing your dps.

    One thing I can see (wont make a huge difference) if you replace your boots enchant with +Haste instead of the pandarens step one. You already have the talent that increases movement speed so you are overkilling it a bit with that enchant.

    Im going to take a look further into it and see if any more crit can be squeezed out of your toon.
    Last edited by sexfacejonny; 2013-03-08 at 03:51 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Correlia View Post
    My opening rotation is start one cast away from lunar, pop incarnation, starfall, starsurge, apply dots, spam starfire till out of eclipse, pop CA + serking reapply dots and starfall, spam starfire till about 2 seconds left then reapply dots, spam starfire till solar eclipse reapply SF and wait till MF is about to fall off to reapply. spam wrath till lunar eclipse (Or reapply SF if heavy movement before leaving solar) whilst using starsurge and procs as soon as they come up rinse and repeat.

    On AoE fights if there's 3+ target I try and have a eclipsed DoT on everything while nuking the main target and if 3 or less targets I apply both DoTs whilst nuking the target.
    Ur opening rotation is pretty odd for me, this is how i do it -

    1 Cast from Lunar, pre-pot> Pop Starfall > 1x Wrath > Apply Dots > Pop Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Starsurge > 1x Starfire > Starfall > Spam Starfire until you go out of Eclipse > Pop CA + Berserking > Re-Apply Dots > Starfall > Spam Starfire all the way until you go in to Solar Eclipse > Try to spam Wrath with the CA DoTs up as long as possible, replace them when they are almost runnning out, then go in to the normal rotation.
    Thats how i do it, and it works fine for me, some do it that they: Pre-pot > Starfall> 1x Wrath > Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Then they put up their DoTs, but for me it feels more efficent if you apply ur DoTs and then pop Incarnation and such to have more time for Starfire spam etc etc.

  7. #7
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    Ur opening rotation is pretty odd for me, this is how i do it -

    1 Cast from Lunar, pre-pot> Pop Starfall > 1x Wrath > Apply Dots > Pop Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Starsurge > 1x Starfire > Starfall > Spam Starfire until you go out of Eclipse > Pop CA + Berserking > Re-Apply Dots > Starfall > Spam Starfire all the way until you go in to Solar Eclipse > Try to spam Wrath with the CA DoTs up as long as possible, replace them when they are almost runnning out, then go in to the normal rotation.
    Thats how i do it, and it works fine for me, some do it that they: Pre-pot > Starfall> 1x Wrath > Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Then they put up their DoTs, but for me it feels more efficent if you apply ur DoTs and then pop Incarnation and such to have more time for Starfire spam etc etc.
    I see where I screwed up typing out my opener lol, here it is again: Pre-pot > Starfall > 1x wrath > Inc + NV (If I'm using NV atm I'm using HotW)> Apply MF + SF > Starfall > Starsurge then it continues from my earlier explanation. Also I generally only reapply SF when CA is finished when I get into solar and milk MF for all it's worth after CA in solar before reapplying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sexfacejonny View Post
    all fine, your NG uptime is kinda low, only around 50-60% I appreciate its tough to keep it up in multi dotting fights, but NG is really powerful and should be utilized wherever possible, so maybe a bit more focus on getting to each eclipse in good time will boost your dps.

    That's all i can see wrong tbh, then again i am not the best reader of logs :S

    I assume you made the gemming changes that Frantixx pointed out, that will help a lot with increasing your dps.

    One thing I can see (wont make a huge difference) if you replace your boots enchant with +Haste instead of the pandarens step one. You already have the talent that increases movement speed so you are overkilling it a bit with that enchant.

    Im going to take a look further into it and see if any more crit can be squeezed out of your toon.
    Hmm I'll have to take a look at what I can do to get my NG uptime higher, hopefully it has to do with movement. Also thanks for the tip I'll change that now.
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  8. #8
    High Overlord Xenophos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Thunderbluff!
    Posts
    198
    I see where I screwed up typing out my opener lol, here it is again: Pre-pot > Starfall > 1x wrath > Inc + NV (If I'm using NV atm I'm using HotW)> Apply MF + SF > Starfall > Starsurge then it continues from my earlier explanation. Also I generally only reapply SF when CA is finished when I get into solar and milk MF for all it's worth after CA in solar before reapplying it.

    Are you doing your 2nd starfall, when the first one is finished or just in general after ur 1st starsurge?

    You should only cast a new starfall, when the previous one runs out.

    You should moonfire 1 sec before Inc/CA drops, so you have strongdots for quite a while, and you can refresh them when they drop off.

    I haven't done the fight you had to sit out on but, you should get Pandaren's Step instead of haste on boots, it stacks with Feline Swiftness.

    And you shouldn't be needing innervate glyph, should use Rebirth glyph or 40yard stampeding roar instead.


    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1166&e=1593


    on this log you're not popping INC and 15 sec later doing CA, this should be improved aswell.
    Last edited by Xenophos; 2013-03-08 at 08:59 PM.
    Thanks to kieble for the sig

  9. #9
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    I see where I screwed up typing out my opener lol, here it is again: Pre-pot > Starfall > 1x wrath > Inc + NV (If I'm using NV atm I'm using HotW)> Apply MF + SF > Starfall > Starsurge then it continues from my earlier explanation. Also I generally only reapply SF when CA is finished when I get into solar and milk MF for all it's worth after CA in solar before reapplying it.

    Are you doing your 2nd starfall, when the first one is finished or just in general after ur 1st starsurge?
    After the first one is finished, I have caught myself clipping the first starfall however anywhere from 1 - 3 seconds left on it still, although 90% of the time it's with 1 second left.
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  10. #10
    Brewmaster Stommped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    Ur opening rotation is pretty odd for me, this is how i do it -

    1 Cast from Lunar, pre-pot> Pop Starfall > 1x Wrath > Apply Dots > Pop Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Starsurge > 1x Starfire > Starfall > Spam Starfire until you go out of Eclipse > Pop CA + Berserking > Re-Apply Dots > Starfall > Spam Starfire all the way until you go in to Solar Eclipse > Try to spam Wrath with the CA DoTs up as long as possible, replace them when they are almost runnning out, then go in to the normal rotation.
    Thats how i do it, and it works fine for me, some do it that they: Pre-pot > Starfall> 1x Wrath > Incarnation + Nature's Vigil > Then they put up their DoTs, but for me it feels more efficent if you apply ur DoTs and then pop Incarnation and such to have more time for Starfire spam etc etc.
    There's no reason whatsoever to apply your dots before you pop Incarnation. Outside of lust all you are doing is allowing yourself a couple Starfires post CA with INC up which is absolutely wasted. Even with lust AND no movement you will only ever get like 1 maybe 2 wraths off after reaching Solar, which is not more beneficial than an almost full duration Inc buffed Moonfire. Not to mention you are wasting 2 additional globals with that first Starfall ticking without Incarnation.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    There's no reason whatsoever to apply your dots before you pop Incarnation. Outside of lust all you are doing is allowing yourself a couple Starfires post CA with INC up which is absolutely wasted. Even with lust AND no movement you will only ever get like 1 maybe 2 wraths off after reaching Solar, which is not more beneficial than an almost full duration Inc buffed Moonfire. Not to mention you are wasting 2 additional globals with that first Starfall ticking without Incarnation.
    As far as i know applying ur dots after u have used ur Incarnation is just a total waste, since its more beneficial to have that time for 1 more Starfire, and the DoT effect doesnt even get affected even if u use ur DoTs before u cast Incarnation.
    And for the first starfall is kinda mandatory since u cast that just before the tanks pulls and u will be on ur way to throw away ur Wrath that will make u go into Lunar Eclipse, if u do it that way u will get 3 Starfall, if we do it ur way u will have 2. And all the calcs and guides i´ve been looking at shows that the way that im doing it is the most efficent one.
    Last edited by Frantixx; 2013-03-09 at 09:15 AM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantixx View Post
    As far as i know applying ur dots after u have used ur Incarnation is just a total waste, since its more beneficial to have that time for 1 more Starfire, and the DoT effect gets affected even if u use ur DoTs before u cast Incarnation.
    And for the first starfall is kinda mandatory since u cast that just before the tanks pulls and u will be on ur way to throw away ur Wrath that will make u go into Lunar Eclipse, if u do it that way u will get 3 Starfall, if we do it ur way u will have 2. And all the calcs and guides i´ve been looking at shows that the way that im doing it is the most efficent one.
    You should really read what he said again.
    And like he said, in any scenario possible, the timing always makes it a waste not to pop incarnation before the dots. Even without considering Starfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

    "I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

  13. #13
    Taken from Doomoomoo (Try 20) -



    only 3 synapse springs used - having them in your CA macro is good, but you should use them 2 times in between CA - line them up with lunar eclipse for best results

    no 2nd pot used

    stop camping eclipse for whatever reason, keep that bar moving

    good use of shooting stars - 50 starsurges w/ 57 procs, we naturally lose a lot of procs due to travel time, so dont stress those 7

    dot uptime may be "too good" as counter intuitive as it may sound. that close to 100% means you're probably either clipping when you don't necessarily have to, or refreshing uneclipsed dots. always try to avoid uneclipsed dots if you can theyre just not good. clipping them would help explain low Nature's Grace uptime. how do you handle dots when leaving eclipse? under what conditions do you refresh dots? 91-93% uptime is fine.

    your Celestial Alignment is ending after your Incarnation, which is wasted dps. you should always start Incarnation at the beginning of lunar and pop CA 15 seconds in so they end at the same time. this is also where you'd line up your 2nd pot. the only exception to this is if holding your cooldowns is going to make you lose a set at the end, then pop incarnation at the start of solar and use Celestial Alignment 15 seconds in.

    not dps related - but macro hotw with tranq. if you're gonna use it, USE IT <3

    Here's what my cooldown spread looked like on our kill (rank 10)



    edit: your pet's name, "minordomo", made me chuckle... good show
    Last edited by crunk; 2013-03-09 at 07:02 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    You should really read what he said again.
    And like he said, in any scenario possible, the timing always makes it a waste not to pop incarnation before the dots. Even without considering Starfall.
    Yes i read it now again, was a little too tired when i read it first obviously

  15. #15
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post

    only 3 synapse springs used - having them in your CA macro is good, but you should use them 2 times in between CA - line them up with lunar eclipse for best results
    With my synapse springs usage I'm still getting used to the bind for it (Ctrl 1) it's not a bind I use often (Or ever) so I was thinking of maybe macroing it into another ability or two to get my uptime higher, not sure if it's a wise decision though.

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    no 2nd pot used
    At the time when I was going to use a second pot a wipe had already been called so I saw no use in wasting a pot for a wipe when majority of the raid was already dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    stop camping eclipse for whatever reason, keep that bar moving

    good use of shooting stars - 50 starsurges w/ 57 procs, we naturally lose a lot of procs due to travel time, so dont stress those 7
    The camping of eclipse was more then likely due to me moving a lot on the beam phase as I was assigned to move with the red beam and kill the adds that spawned and to think I was stressing about missing too many SS procs, it's a load off my mind actually so TY!

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    dot uptime may be "too good" as counter intuitive as it may sound. that close to 100% means you're probably either clipping when you don't necessarily have to, or refreshing uneclipsed dots. always try to avoid uneclipsed dots if you can theyre just not good. clipping them would help explain low Nature's Grace uptime. how do you handle dots when leaving eclipse? under what conditions do you refresh dots? 91-93% uptime is fine.
    With my dot uptimes and usage you hit the nail on the head, I've found myself clipping my DoTs with an uneclipsed dot many a time, it's a habit I'm trying to break but it isn't easy for me. I handle my DoTs when leaving an eclipse by trying to get to another one asap without the need to reapply, I tend to only refresh my DoTs when I get into another eclipse with the eclipsed DoT first (I.e Lunar eclipse I use MF before SF)

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    your Celestial Alignment is ending after your Incarnation, which is wasted dps. you should always start Incarnation at the beginning of lunar and pop CA 15 seconds in so they end at the same time. this is also where you'd line up your 2nd pot. the only exception to this is if holding your cooldowns is going to make you lose a set at the end, then pop incarnation at the start of solar and use Celestial Alignment 15 seconds in.
    I've always been told using CA before getting out of an eclipse is a waste of DPS rather then the whole timing thing, I will give it a go though and see if my DPS goes up and sustains higher.

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    not dps related - but macro hotw with tranq. if you're gonna use it, USE IT <3

    edit: your pet's name, "minordomo", made me chuckle... good show
    I have HotW bound to a comfortable position but I keep forgetting I even have atm lol, but will do
    Also glad I gave you a chuckle xD
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  16. #16
    A few things -

    The best times to use synapse springs is right when you enter lunar eclipse and right when you pop CA. Because of this, like I said, its best to treat it like any other cooldown and get it somewhere comfortable. You said you had hotw in a comfortable spot - swap them around, since more times than not you'll only be pressing hotw once per fight - and then it'll only be to buff tranq, which you can do with a macro. Since you're still getting used to synapse springs, I'm guessing you recently switched to engineering because its the best profession for moonkin. Thats true, but if you want to simplify with macros you might as well have just stuck with a static 320 buff. Its only a noticeable dps gain if you use them smart.

    If your nature's grace uptime is because of moving around for beams talk to your raid leader. Whats probably happening is he put you on red beam so you could, in theory, multidot up the add and the boss. This is a great idea, and was my first instinct too, but a) they die too fast for it to be worth multidotting (or at least they should if you want to kill the boss) and b) we are without a doubt the ranged dps class that suffers most from movement. Even now that arcane has lost scorch they still don't have to worry about losing 2 second casts like we do. Get yourself on blue beam duty and tunnel the boss, don't even bother with the red guys. Yellow and Red are for warlocks, shaman, and hunters. This is true about movement in any case. Just try to avoid it.

    If you have to move, say you have that purple puddle debuff, try to make a plan. You've got about 5 seconds before it drops its pool so you need to know how you're going to fill that time. Say you're 2 casts away from lunar. You should get to eclipse, start moving, cast starfall, refresh moonfire, use a starsurge proc (hopefully), refresh sunfire as the eclipsed dot is wearing off, and that gives you 4 seconds of "movement dps". Now, of course, this is ideal. If you can't find the GCDs to move just use dash to get it over with as fast as you can. Nitro Boosts are awesome because you can move at the speed of light in a situation like this, just make sure you have a NS ready to go if they fail. There's nothing a healer hates more than a goddamn rocket fuel leak.

    As far as dots go this is, roughly, how I operate mine: Once reaching a new eclipse don't immediately refresh dots, wait for it to run off before getting a new one up - even if its uneclipsed. When leaving eclipse don't bother clipping an eclipsed dot with a new eclipsed dot unless you either got very unlucky extensions and there's only 3-4 seconds left on it, or, all your int procs just came up and you can get a very strong dot out of it. Clipping is also a good choice if you know you'll be moving a lot very soon and it will fall off well before reaching next eclipse. If you do clip, always, always, always make sure you still have Nature's Grace up and never, ever, ever clip a graced dot with an ungraced dot. If you're still in the Cata mindset that you're dots should line up and you should refresh them both at the same time, well, stop it! Once I broke that habit and started refreshing them individually, based on how much damage potential they would have, my dps went way up.

    On the subject of cooldowns the advice to use up your eclipse energy before casting CA is typically sound. Our cooldowns are designed so that 100-0 lunar energy should take about 15 seconds, where you would pop CA and get 15 seconds with both cooldowns activated. I'm sure you've noticed that in a standard opener without bloodlust this is how they typically work out. So that's where the rule of thumb comes from. However, raid encounters very rarely exist in this sort of vacuum, and there are a few things to consider. The first is haste levels - with bloodlust and/or a haste trinket proc you'll see that you hit 0 Lunar at about 16-17 and up to 18 seconds left on incarnation. First instinct would be to use CA and not lose the incarnated casts, but thats not what you want to do. By doing this you're still losing 1-2 buffed nukes at the end of Celestial Alignment and that final refresh of super-dots at the end of your cooldowns. The last part will be especially important with our new 2p because extending these dots for a long time will become possible. The other situation is if you have to move during your cooldowns and end up losing nature's grace - causing you to be under 15 seconds left on incarnation but still have lunar energy left over. The results are pretty much the same, and you still end up losing your super-dots while only really gaining one or two slow as hell incarnated starfires. Its always going to be better to have your cooldowns end at the same time so you get two sets of your awesome CA/Incarnation dots; the difference between starfires you are gaining or losing amounts to about a 10% difference which is fairly negligible on two casts. This happened on your second set of cooldowns during that Doomoomoo log. "Wasting" that energy would have given you better burst damage and higher nature's grace uptime and, overall, increased your dps. Its not an ideal situation though, and you should do everything in your power to not have to move during cooldowns. Sometimes, I'll even pop Unending Resolve and Barkskin so I don't have to move out of the fire if I have cooldowns up - scumbag dps at its finest. Although, I don't think UE and barkskin stack anymore as of 5.2 and if you do die there will be hell to pay (I wouldn't suggest it on a progression boss).


    Finally, all of this is general advice. Sometimes you have a very small burst window (some amber shaper strats) and want to go all in with your cooldowns at the same time. Sometimes you really screw the pooch and lose both your dots and want to get them both up uneclipsed. Other times you'll want to use synapse springs as a mini burst cooldown to get some adds down just a little faster. There will be times where you have so much haste that not waiting for the 15s mark will be better, because you can get more Incarnation/CA casts in by just popping it. Its all these little nuances that make moonkin hard to excel with. The bottom line is to just get as much damage as possible out of every dot cast and stack as many procs and cooldowns together as you possibly can.

    Wow, I did not mean to write a book on moon druid just now.
    Last edited by crunk; 2013-03-09 at 02:29 PM.

  17. #17
    Dreadlord xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    825
    I'm not sure about you, but as a fellow Troll I have berzerker macro'd into my celestial alignment. Unfortunately this means it runs out 4 seconds(?) before CA does. For a long time I would refresh DOTS before CA drops allowing me to push into solar, and then all the way to lunar before they drop off. However now I refresh my CA DOTs just before berzerker fades, starfire to solar, wrath back towards lunar, CA DOTs drop just as I get to 15/20 or so solar energy allowing me to renew dots before leaving this eclipse. I believe not clipping these berzerker buffed DOTs to be a DPS increase.

    Obviously if you don't have it macro'd then you pop it so it lines up and fades exactly with CA, if it is macro'd however you may want to rethink the time in which you refresh your DOTs before CA fades


    Vexxe looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.






  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Correlia View Post
    My opening rotation is start one cast away from lunar, pop incarnation, starfall, starsurge, apply dots, spam starfire till out of eclipse, pop CA + serking reapply dots and starfall, spam starfire till about 2 seconds left then reapply dots, spam starfire till solar eclipse reapply SF and wait till MF is about to fall off to reapply. spam wrath till lunar eclipse (Or reapply SF if heavy movement before leaving solar) whilst using starsurge and procs as soon as they come up rinse and repeat.

    On AoE fights if there's 3+ target I try and have a eclipsed DoT on everything while nuking the main target and if 3 or less targets I apply both DoTs whilst nuking the target.

    EDIT: Just before I posted this thread I decided to reforge back into haste to reach the 5273 cap and am currently sitting at 5739 haste.
    starfall+pot - wrath - THEN inc/nv - dots - starsurge - starfire - starfall again

    don't overwrite your CA buffed SuF as soon as you hit solar... if anything it will be weaker. just start spamming wrath/starsurge. if you didn't hero on the opener, you should be able to get almost to the end of solar before your CA dots fall off, then you can just reapply and leave solar in 1 or 2 casts.

  19. #19
    Mechagnome Correlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I'm not sure about you, but as a fellow Troll I have berzerker macro'd into my celestial alignment. Unfortunately this means it runs out 4 seconds(?) before CA does. For a long time I would refresh DOTS before CA drops allowing me to push into solar, and then all the way to lunar before they drop off. However now I refresh my CA DOTs just before berzerker fades, starfire to solar, wrath back towards lunar, CA DOTs drop just as I get to 15/20 or so solar energy allowing me to renew dots before leaving this eclipse. I believe not clipping these berzerker buffed DOTs to be a DPS increase.

    Obviously if you don't have it macro'd then you pop it so it lines up and fades exactly with CA, if it is macro'd however you may want to rethink the time in which you refresh your DOTs before CA fades
    I've had it macro'd into CA since I rolled my druid but I didn't think about reapplying my DoTs at the end of serker, thanks for the tip I'll work on it.

    Just wanna say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me I've already seen a somewhat decent DPS upgrade just on dummies (Went from 82k to 92k sustained) so once again a very big thank you .
    Amazesauce sig by Shyama ^_^

  20. #20
    92k sustained is about where you should be on a dummy at 508 w/out full buffs so thats great to hear

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •