Thread: 5.2 trinkets

10+ Year Old Account

5.2 trinkets

Just wondering if anyone has done and research and/or ran any Sims/numbers on the new trinkets and how they compare to the trinkets that were available before 5.2?

I've looked on EJ, and I've Google'd it/skimmed forums but haven't found anyone discussing it as of yet. So figured I'd start a thread and hope someone has some info about it.

If you do and you reply it's much appreciated. Thanks for your time =]

I believe sims (SimC at least) aren't working properly in regards to RPPM trinkets at this time. This leads to the sim results being lower than they should be.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Spark (10 stacks gain a bazillion str) and the haste+stacking str every few seconds are BiS iirc, sorry I don't remember the names.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I believe sims (SimC at least) aren't working properly in regards to RPPM trinkets at this time. This leads to the sim results being lower than they should be.
    The reverse actually, the simcraft formula for rppm is working as it should, but there's a good chance that haste change which GC talked about didn't make it to Live yet.

Deleted
    there are some discussions in forums of EJ, but it's all very vague.

my predictions are Spark of Zandalar and Gaze of the Twins

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday I will have enough valor to attain the 522 ilvl Exp/STR proc valor trinket from the new area... how do you think it will compare with +8 DMC and +8 Lei shen normal trinkets

My best guess would be that it's better then the lei shen normal and my best combo of the two would be the new trinket and DMC... but I could be wrong? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dytzy View Post
    Tuesday I will have enough valor to attain the 522 ilvl Exp/STR proc valor trinket from the new area... how do you think it will compare with +8 DMC and +8 Lei shen normal trinkets

My best guess would be that it's better then the lei shen normal and my best combo of the two would be the new trinket and DMC... but I could be wrong? Thoughts?
    From last I checked the new valor trink is more static str then the DMC, so it's a valid replacement for either I think. (could be wrong seeing how messed up sims are atm.)

Too bad I'm already over hit/exp caps with 5.1 gear, despite reforging both off at every opportunity,. as any 522 level trinket with hit/exp will probably be a downgrade for me until I get some pieces that are lacking both hit and expertise. That goes for all slots actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Too bad I'm already over hit/exp caps with 5.1 gear, despite reforging both off at every opportunity,. as any 522 level trinket with hit/exp will probably be a downgrade for me until I get some pieces that are lacking both hit and expertise. That goes for all slots actually.
    Hey I am having the same problem.. I am already over 10% hit and 8 % expertise and I cant get it any lower

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    Hey I am having the same problem.. I am already over 10% hit and 8 % expertise and I cant get it any lower
    I feel your pain bros, can't get rid of that hit as well
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evice/advanced

Any clues which other trinket(Gaze of the twins or Primordius' one) would go best with Spark of Zandalari?