Odd SimCraft stat weights with current gear?

Currently, SimCraft is giving me the following stat weights based on my current gear, including gems, enchants, and reforging:

Agi > Exp = Hit > Crit ~>= Haste >> Mastery

I'm confused where to go from here. Obviously stat weights on sites like Icyveins, Noxxic or Elitistjerks are going to be using a certain profile for coming up with their solutions (and most even offer a disclaimer saying to run your own tests) so I'm not sure what to do. I take these stat weights and plug them into Ask Mr Robot and reoptimize and then run this new profile through SimCraft and get a new results list (and higher DPS) but the stat weights have completely shifted again.

How many iterations through this do I have to do in order to be satisfied with an answer? Is there something I'm simply doing wrong? If I'm not pushing progression raiding in a US1000 guild do I need to really even bother beyond using MrRobot to get my reforges?

Thanks all.

What spec are you asking about? Or do you only want advice on how to perform your personal testing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    What spec are you asking about? Or do you only want advice on how to perform your personal testing?
    I'm asking about Windwalker, although I suppose general advice on how to properly use those tools to get a better understanding in terms of how to properly play my monk.

15+ Year Old Account
    There was a bug that was causing SimC to not calculate Tigereye brew stacks correctly. This was fixed, but at the same time started showing crit as being better in lower gear. I suspect once people start getting more Tier 15; with it's higher amounts of Agi (which converts to crit); and especially the Rune, that it will start saying to stack more mastery.

For me personally, I have noticed a higher dps by going a more crit heavy build over a mastery heavy build (all while aiming for ~6776 haste rating (13.33 Energy Regen with Ascension)).
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-03-09 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    There was a bug that was causing SimC to not calculate Tigereye brew stacks correctly. This was fixed, but at the same time started showing crit as being better in lower gear. I suspect once people start getting more Tier 15; with it's higher amounts of Agi (which converts to crit); and especially the Rune, that it will start saying to stack more mastery.

For me personally, I have noticed a higher dps by going a more crit heavy build over a mastery heavy build (all while aiming for ~6776 haste rating (13.33 Energy Regen with Ascension)).
    Interesting thanks. I'm sitting at around 5700 and change right now and slowly gearing up in the t14 epics so I guess I'll start paying attention to when I feel like I have too much haste and start moving some into crit.