Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sondrak View Post
    Nah, suffered 72hr bans myself for slurs. There are plenty of other ways to troll bads that don't involve getting banned.

EDIT: Also, my mother actually was racist. Not more so than your average northerner, but very very racist, and not just about blacks.
    "troll bads"
    Careful, you're getting so edgy you might get papercuts on your fingers by accident

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Excuse me if I sound offensive because that's definitely not my intent, but I feel like homosexuality is something that's not supposed to be. I wear glasses becuase something obviously went wrong when my body was being developed right? That's how I feel about gay people, something went wrong. The differential is disgusting to me, the thought of two men having sex is so wrong to me. Racism, well, my parents are both from different countries and I know lots of people from other parts of the world that are really cool people. I think the difference between gay and straight person is bigger than the difference between a white and black man.
    That used to be the exact same argument that white people used against coloured people, how it wasn't natural/the normal evolutionary path etc etc.

The simple fact is that it occurs in nature, because of nature. People don't inject homosexuals with a drug that causes them to turn gay, they're gay through natural ways (whether psychological or biological, either way, they become gay naturally). Further evidence is supported by the natural world; there are several animal species that practice gay sex and gay relationships.

As someone said, I think it's simply because you haven't been around enough gay people.

Oh, and while there is a difference, the common denominator between a gay person, a white person and a black person is that they're all humans. I'm not trying to go all hippie here, but I don't understand why people deliberately try and segregate communities simply because there are slight variations in their individuality.

Next we'll have some racist organisation orchestrate a purge of people who don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.... oh.... wait...

TL;DR; a gay person is still a human, and if you don't like the thought of them having sex with the same gender, then don't. It's no business of yours anyway.

Deleted
    As long as ppl can be anonymous while playing games/chatting online ppl will say bad stuff to each other. Doesn't really matter if its racism, homophobia or sexual assault. I mean wow is, as far as I experienced atleast, pretty free from all this stuff compared to Facebook and similar sites. But as I said until ppl have to really stand up for what they say you will have this issues.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    wow...how small your dick must be...
    Wrong, you're doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackyfrost View Post
    just can't imagine it's ever going to be possible though. you have to take the human out of being human for that to happen. we haven't figured out how to take the wolf out of dogs, which is why every year hundreds of thousands are attacked by dogs for no reason.

i think the best we'll ever be able to do is simply raise OUR kids to not be those ignorant dipshits. poke fun at everything, even yourself, and then let it go. don't let it influence your relationships (business, personal, whatever) and you'll be fine

i've noticed that a LOT of "racists" will say awful things then be buddy-buddy with the black guy, the mexican, etc. 1 on 1 most folks are pretty decent, throw in a big group of people and that mob mentality takes over.

i think it's something we'll always complain about, will never be fixed but isn't going to result in slavery, jim crow laws, etc again
    that's fine if you ask me
    Yeah i know, but if you see the society... all those things have been changing, little by little, i mean, look at the womens they are not being considered less than a man (well in most part of the world), i understand that it won't change tomorrow not even in 50 years, but we can make it change everyday little by little

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Its the Internet.

/thread

I mean, are you saying you've never heard a homophobic, racist slur outside of WoW? I open Facebook for 5 minutes and see all of those things on the same page.
    qft

People like to think WoW is the perfect game and people should all be angels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sondrak View Post
    It's fags like you that make me such a misanthropist.

Also, you don't see anyone saying these words in game anymore because it's not worth getting banned because some nigger reported you.
    Please try not to insult anyone, there's no need to do that

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackyfrost View Post
    you probably have your mature language filter on. if your mom has your account locked, see if she can turn that off for you. tell her you're a big boy now and refer her to this post. tell her it's YOUR LIFE
    There's no point in being harsh, you should not insult anyone, i'm pretty sure there's a better way to talk about these without making these threat a battleground

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Banawani View Post
    qft

People like to think WoW is the perfect game and people should all be angels.
    Is true that we are not angels or that the game is perfect, but that doesn't mean we can't do anything to make it better

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    wow...how small your dick must be...
    Vaeev, try not to insult, it won't help the discuccion in anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    People like you don't understand that race in WoW is not the same as race in reallife.
    oh actually, I do. Funny story, there's a little thing called association of ideas, and just as people live by examples from other real life examples, so to do people live by those examples from fiction and stories. Ever heard of the bible? That fictional book that people follow word for word and build churches and cathedrals for?

Religion bashing (and discussion of), is forbidden here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-12 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has really gone all over the place and never should have been allowed to continue on this long, and it highlights a reason why we don't allow sexuality discussions: both sides are clearly stuck right where they are with no room for real discussion. From people calling homosexuals "mentally ill" to others using racial slurs and tossing insults to finally religion bashing it is time to end this.

Closing.