Game Booster and MMO mouses

So...I'm unsure if this is the right forum but oh well...
    I am currently using this program called Game Booster, by Razer...Its fantastic to say the least, but my only issue is that none of my MMO mouses work with it. I was hoping someone had a solution so I can use my MMO-Gaming mouse, while using this program.

How exactly is the mouse not working with it?
    Typically you launch game booster and that be that. Is the program itself not responding, or does it prevent your mouse buttons from working after launching the program?
    Game booster could be closing out whichever application you have running in the background that deals with key mapping.
    If you're using a Razer MMO Mouse, I think Razer MMO gaming mice use "Razer Synapse," a cloud storage program that stores settings for mapped buttons among other things. (I never used the Razer Synapse, so I'm not sure if that could be the problem or not.)
    I haven't used Game Booster in years, but if ending the Razer Synapse process is the possible issue, you can set Game Booster to filter that out of its list of processes to close out.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-03-09 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    How exactly is the mouse not working with it?
    Typically you launch game booster and that be that. Is the program itself not responding, or does it prevent your mouse buttons from working after launching the program?
    Game booster could be closing out whichever application you have running in the background that deals with key mapping.
    If you're using a Razer MMO Mouse, I think Razer MMO gaming mice use "Razer Synapse," a cloud storage program that stores settings for mapped buttons among other things. (I never used the Razer Synapse, so I'm not sure if that could be the problem or not.)
    I haven't used Game Booster in years, but if ending the Razer Synapse process is the possible issue, you can set Game Booster to filter that out of its list of processes to close out.
    Er...Yes I could of elaborated. The issue is that my World of Warcraft MMO gaming mouse is not working. By not working, I mean that the buttons that I press to cast spells have suddenly ceased to function unless if I start up WoW normally. I've gone into the configuration and checked/unchecked the Steelseries program, but it still isn't working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Er...Yes I could of elaborated. The issue is that my World of Warcraft MMO gaming mouse is not working. By not working, I mean that the buttons that I press to cast spells have suddenly ceased to function unless if I start up WoW normally. I've gone into the configuration and checked/unchecked the Steelseries program, but it still isn't working.
    does it uses program for the buttons macro to work? if so the game booster probably closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    does it uses program for the buttons macro to work? if so the game booster probably closed it.
    Yes it does. :P

Have you tried playing without game booster?

Game Booster works by turning stuff off and freeing RAM, and does pretty much nothing unless you have really shitty computer worth about the same as new Steelseries WoW mouse so try turning it off.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Well let's see...The reason why I want to keep using game booster is because it actually brought my FPS up on World of Warcraft. So I'm really just trying to figure out how to utilize the program for my mouse, and the Game Booster program. So if anyone has a solvent, please post it.

Open up task manager, find the stuff that is using a lot of processor time or RAM, and stop them. Likely suspects are Skype, Firefox and media players. Don't stop a process if you don't know what it is doing though.