Angry Just killed Oondasta, but received no loot and no achieve! wtf?

Just downed Oondasta, and was even in a raid group. I died, for like the 4th of 5th time, at Oondasta at about 2-3% health. But he was finally killed before I made the hellishly long trek back to my body and could rez. I received no chance at loot and no achieve, nor did any of the other members in my raid group who were also dead at the time of Oondastas death. This is completely unacceptable, way to go Blizz.

you were too far away from the body when he died yes? That quite frequently happens with world mobs.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for sharing your frustrations on the official World of Warcraft forums where the moderators here work for Blizzard.

Deleted
    I received the achievement and was eligible for a bonus roll, but didn't get anything from the main roll. Sent a ticket but 2 days wait time ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    I received the achievement and was eligible for a bonus roll, but didn't get anything from the main roll. Sent a ticket but 2 days wait time ><
    You did it X-Realm. No direkt loot here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pro-Tip for the future: Don't release corpse when a world boss is about to die. You won't get any credits for the kill.

Has been like that since forever I can remember.

Golden rule in World Bosses... Don't release if he is dying. You will not get loot if he dies and you are running.

Happened a lot to folks on Sha of Fear. Only back then it was only a matter of waiting 15 minutes for another shot...