Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you could make a sub-forum for mmo-champion what would it be and why

I would love to see a forum where they keep all the locked or crazy threads that got made over the years. I just like reading funny stuff that is a bit off the wall.

Or an all things canadian forum.

A forum where you can do and say anything you want without being warned or infracted. Imagine the arguments!

Basically reddit
    Last edited by Stealthwings; 2013-03-09 at 11:20 PM.

I've never actually checked if mmo-champ had a cooking sub-forum...

I mean like jesus fuck, they cater to the bronies so if not... IM OUTRAGED!

A "Feminist Rants" section, so i could filter it out from my life.

Some kind of controversial subforum- so all the great debaters and philosophers can go there to bitch about America, guns, and Republicans.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    A forum where you can do and say anything you want without being warned or infracted. Imagine the arguments!

Basically reddit
    Thats what /b/ is for, not a nice place at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

A relationships forum...

Seriously. We need one. 99% of forum traffic would instantly be redirected.

A forum where everyone gets along. But I guess we'd need some kind of magic to make that happen
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    A forum where everyone gets along. But I guess we'd need some kind of magic to make that happen
    It would be a very boring forum without any heated discussions.
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.

I would make a Politics sub-forum.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Would a suscriber forum be a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by My Body is Ready View Post
    Would a suscriber forum be a bad idea?
    With the current moderation? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    You mean the super duper 1000% security level, moderator forum? Where you bandy the infractions you make for generic laughter and fist pumping...

Or is that the wrong one?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    With the current moderation? Yes.
    I understand that. But you couldn't be banned if you paid a subscription. I don't know how it would work to be honest.

I understand that. But you couldn't be banned if you paid a subscription. I don't know how it would work to be honest.
    If you could not be banned, it will soon descend into 4chan standards.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    If you could not be banned, it will soon descend into 4chan standards.
    It wouldn't be exactly trolls trolling trolls but a serious open forum for like minded individuals. Maybe i'm dreaming.

It wouldn't be exactly trolls trolling trolls but a serious open forum for like minded individuals. Maybe i'm dreaming.
    You could just go to Something Awful.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Having $5 to throw into something you don't care about does not make your input anymore serious or worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    You could just go to Something Awful.
    do they have a subscription forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Having $5 to throw into something you don't care about does not make your input anymore serious or worthwhile.
    It's like saying that because WoW has a subscription to play, everyone who plays provides valuable input and displays great maturity... because they pay a subscription.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__