Not automatically learning flightpaths...?

So, I was leveling up my druid through Northrend and I'm not learning any of the flightpaths automatically. I mean, I'm level 73 and I don't know any of them except for the ones I actually went to and learned. Did they say something about this in the patch, or is it unintended?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    So, I was leveling up my druid through Northrend and I'm not learning any of the flightpaths automatically. I mean, I'm level 73 and I don't know any of them except for the ones I actually went to and learned. Did they say something about this in the patch, or is it unintended?
    I dont remember automatically learning northrend FPs, but I never spent much time there other than questing. Maybe you'lllearn them as you level.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

As I recall from my last alt, the auto-learning of FP's stops in WotLK. I think it picks back up in Cata though -- I'm not sure. I thought though, there was one to Dalaran at least? It's been a while. I do distinctly remember having to go to all the different ones in Wrath to pick them up, though, besides Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    The same thing has been happening to me on my level 15. I have not been getting the flight paths for my level like I did on my characters before the patch. It might be a bug, though even if it was intended it isn't that bad finding the flight points like we had to do way back when.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember if it's a patch note or a tweet, but they did say this patch that you weren't going to auto-learn FPs anymore.

Yeah pre patch you definitely *auto learned* the WOTLK flight paths, I just went through northrend a few days pre patch and had all the flight paths known before I set foot there.

So I guess they removed that with this patch, which is a shame, it was actually a nice change I felt.

Never saw anything saying they were changing that, must have missed it;/

I just leveled to 90 and I don't have flight paths

Yeah- I've noticed that my leveling alts stopped 'learning' the flight points, as of late. D: