Gold Extra Roll Coins

How much luck have people had getting these to drop off of mobs? I was told they would drop in the new zone, but I haven't had a single one drop, and I have killed a crap load of mobs.

Deleted
    You get a lot of them from the miniscenario started with the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen. You can get the key from any mobs on the island, though rares have a much higher chance of dropping it. Once you get one key, you're not getting another one the same week from random drops, though there are supposedly some other rare sources. I got around 10-15 coins from a single run, though I can't remember the exact amount.

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    You get a lot of them from the miniscenario started with the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen. You can get the key from any mobs on the island, though rares have a much higher chance of dropping it. Once you get one key, you're not getting another one the same week from random drops, though there are supposedly some other rare sources. I got around 10-15 coins from a single run, though I can't remember the exact amount.
    When I get the key, do I just right click it to start the scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by tsunny View Post
    You take it to a mob outside the raid, before you go through the first portal.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Main source is the scenario yes, you can get loads in there. But you can also get them from the box you get at the end of your daillies, from one of the chests around the island that you can loot once a week etc. I don't think they actually just drop off mobs though.

A friend said there's a rare chance to get the new Mogu Rune of Fate from the Golden Chest, but I haven't seen any talk about that elsewhere. Also interested in knowing how to get 10 Golden Chests in one run for the chieve (and Mogu coins if possible)

Deleted
    I have gotten them from the Scenario and in the Sunreaver box from the last daily.

You take it to Taoshi, a female Pandaren NPC in a cave northeast of Diremoor (I think the coordinates are 48,46 if you have coordinates). She'll queue you for the solo instance, then you just grab as many boxes as you can in the time limit.

I've done it once and managed to get 8 elder charms, and that was a pretty bad run. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I've done it once and managed to get 8 elder charms, and that was a pretty bad run. lol
    Same here I even died >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Same here I even died >_<
    lol I think I died twice. >_>

ive gotten 13 so far, included a key run

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    lol I think I died twice. >_>
    Thoose freaking mobs at the end. They hit hard as hell!

So I got 10 gold coins in my run, but did not run into any mobs. In fact, I didn't even take any damage. Where are these mobs you guys are all dying from?

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    You take it to a mob outside the raid, before you go through the first portal.
    By "mob", he means Taoshi.

I highly recommend reading up and preparing here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94222#comments

Also use some coins you have for the potion of light steps and other helpful items.

If you do pretty well, you can get anywhere from 10-20 coins. I got 15 on my first run ever.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 04:28 PM ----------

So I got 10 gold coins in my run, but did not run into any mobs. In fact, I didn't even take any damage. Where are these mobs you guys are all dying from?
    They start in Area 2. Area 1 only has traps and spiders. Area 2 has annoying mobs. Area 3 and 4 also has mobs, but 4 has a boss.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you can also get a good amount of elder charms from the mobs you summon w/the incantations that drop off the various mobs in the daily questing area in stage 1. Killing the summoned elite gets you a 'fortuitous coffer' when killed and I've gotten as many as 3 charms per box, and there are I think 4 different summonable elites from the different incantations that can drop. All of them are summoned at certain spots in the 'court of bones'.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

I pretty much covered the whole 1st area, but then there was a door that I could not unlock. I didn't see any 2nd area when I was there, but I might have missed something obvious.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Wait... People are talking about mobs in the Trove of the Thunder King... Now, I've done it twice and the only mobs I've seen were tiny spiders - couldn't open the door at the end though, due to no key... But no mobs?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wait... People are talking about mobs in the Trove of the Thunder King... Now, I've done it twice and the only mobs I've seen were tiny spiders - couldn't open the door at the end though, due to no key... But no mobs?
    There is a lever at the bottom left of the stairs that opens the door into a whole new world of traps, mobs and doodads that want to kill you

Your mind will literally explode when you do it next time youre in there

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    There is a lever at the bottom left of the stairs that opens the door into a whole new world of traps, mobs and doodads that want to kill you

Your mind will literally explode when you do it next time youre in there
    Jeebus, to think that both times I've done it I've just run around in the first room - looting every single treasure, waiting for the timer to run out... Huh, how quaint.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Jeebus, to think that both times I've done it I've just run around in the first room - looting every single treasure, waiting for the timer to run out... Huh, how quaint.
    There's like 4 rooms or so.