BS and Engineering the best professions for a dps class?

Leveling BS on my rogue, looking at either jc or engineering as my second profession. A lot of people I've talked to say engineering? Gloves are that good?

10+ Year Old Account
    jc/bs are best

10+ Year Old Account
    BS - JC are the best by far for a plate wearer. Engineering allows you to have alor more fun but alot of things are disabled in arena and RBG. Im not sure about those gloves though

10+ Year Old Account
    gloves are useable in arena, however dont stack with trinket
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    gloves work in pvp chute cloak / goblin glider is disabled and so is all the belt goodies i think

eh they stack with trinket just not on use trinkeys :P

BS and Enchanting/Inscription/JC/Alchemy are the best.

BS is the best over everything, then other 4 have the same int/agi/str bonus. I personally would go BS and Inscription (Cost to level) or Enchanting (Nice to have once leveled).

Quote Originally Posted by Vashy View Post
    BS and Enchanting/Inscription/JC/Alchemy are the best.

BS is the best over everything, then other 4 have the same int/agi/str bonus. I personally would go BS and Inscription (Cost to level) or Enchanting (Nice to have once leveled).
    This is actually incorrect. 5.2 brought us JC only PvP gems patterns. The serpent's eyes that can be cut into 160 int/320 pvp res or power.

Extra sockets + special gems = the best currently.