"being prejudice against"

Isn't this formulation completely wrong? Shouldn't it be "being prejudiced against" or "holding a prejudice against"? I feel like I read the (presumably) wrong form more often than the correct one, especially on these forums. Or is it actually correct? It's really confusing me when I see people who usually write in good English make that mistake...

Deleted
    'being prejudiced against' or 'holding prejudice against'.

I should actually know this since I study psychology with prejudice and sentence formation being parts of my modules :/
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-03-10 at 12:56 AM.

Yes, most people make common mistakes in grammar. You shouldn't really make threads here to confirm that they need to retake Language Arts though...

10+ Year Old Account
    people tend to make mistakes when they get tired/sleepy.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    people tend to make mistakes when they get tired/sleepy.
    Yes, but it's likelier that the mistake was made just because the guy didn't really know it. But you can't be a grammar Nazi on an international site (or any site really, natural English speakers are just as bad) unless you want to go crazy. If you took other mistakes that you see commonly used here as fact, you'd be spelling "definitely" as "defiantly" (I don't even know how the fuck you people come up with that, they don't sound alike at all but I see it all the time) and several other things that I can't remember right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    There's no real discussion to be had here. Here's the answer;

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    'being prejudiced against' or 'holding prejudice against'.
    Closing this.