As some of you may remember, I have a friend who's uncle works for Blizzard as a developer.
I have received information yesterday through that friend regarding the upcoming WoW expansion, and I believe the information I have for now may be very awesome to hear.
I trust my friend, but of course realize that he could be making up what he says the uncle told him, but I trust the friend because I know him fairly well.
Here is the information:
1) The final expansion will see the level cap boosted to 100 finally.
2) This will be the FINAL expansion, as expected by the leaked product slate.
3) The storyline revolves around the fact that Sargeras has taken over a titan.
4) WoW will be going back to it's vanilla roots. The game will be getting much more difficult and will finally provide the challenge many players want.
5) Lots of things to explore with the new expansion all around the world. You may find something new when helping a friend or leveling a new alt.
6) Titan WILL be WoW 2.0, and it will replace WoW as Blizzard's flagship MMORPG. The game will have new lore, and new classes. (This leads me personally to believe it indeed will be an entirely new IP.)