Poll: What YouTube Video Game Genres do you Watch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

What Lets Play Videos Do You Watch?

As the title suggests, i'd like to know which video game genre's you like to watch the most on YouTube.

Also while picking your genre please could you comment below which games in particular tickle your fancy .
    This information would most likely be used for people starting up a gaming YouTube channel and getting a good grip on what the community would like to see.

I'll start this off with:
    Action - Left For Dead 1 & 2
    Adventure - Minecraft - PvP (Survival Games)
    Last edited by mmocc2cf5118f4; 2013-03-10 at 03:00 AM.

Only horror, to see the hilarious reactions from the people playing. My favorite LP'er has got to be PewDiePie

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch Let's Play videos, but the videos I do watch are based on which games I enjoy, not the genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gopher does some good Skyrim and Fall Out 3 vids, I enjoy how he gives his characters personalities. I enjoy FTL play throughs also.
    I enjoy the GSL mostly, I have had a sub with em for the last 3 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chose Other (other=none). I don't find these vids interesting.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watch let's play's at times. But not the "Modern" version. I watch good, wellcontsructued Let's Plays based on the "Something Aweful" method for games I can't afford, or have time, to pay by myself.
    Aka, nothing of Pewdie's lazy thing of playing a game with a facecam.
    Someone who's played a game three/four times, know all it's secrets and mechanics, and plays it showing everything in it. That's the LP's I watch and enjoy.

I only watch let's plays if the player is a youtuber I care about and it's a game I know well.

So basically I NEVER watch let's plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Northernlion - this guy is simply amazing.

Deleted
    I'm currently watching TotalBiscuits Lets Play video of Terraria with Jesse Cox just for the comedy

Cox and crendor 2016! May the spacebutterfly fly eternally
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-SpjInztQ

Two best friends play Heavy rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APciZGsWg9g

Two best friends play The Walking Dead

These 2 guys make lets plays fun to watch. Even then I can't watch the whole thing unless the game is Horror/Drama. If the game has no story i wont bother watching a lets play of it.

Deleted
    Some of the players on the mindcrack FTB server.

Deleted
    RPG, Strategy and Sim. Everything that allows the broadcaster to explain his thought process.

Basically I only watch Gopher, and Smoove for he lulz.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-03-10 at 11:40 AM.

It's more about who does them, and not what the genre is.

I regularly watch the Yogscast & TB.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Been watching a lot of Company of heroes replays/shout casts recently in the hope i can get better at this game.

I usually watch Tobuscus play Happy Wheels daily. His commentary is just great.

I also like watching Jesse Cox play Dead Space, would be nice if he actually died for once...

I'm not sure if people like Totalbiscuit can be called ''lets players'', he's more of a commentator or something. He never actually finishes a game that he starts playing.