Thread: Sungsong Ranch

Sungsong Ranch

So the ranch has changed a little bot since the 5.2 patch dropped. Mostly improvements i must say, however, I have a couple questions.

1) With the installment of Work Orders, lets say you are choosing a rep that you already have the Grand Commendation of the "Faction", will that increase the rep gained, or does this not take that into consideration.

2) We now have our own inn. I like having a place in the middle of Vo4W that I can hearth to without being killed while zoning, but it is so nasty in there. There are bugs and shit crawling all over the place. Not exactly what I want to see every time I hearth. I wish they would give us the ability to improve the looks of it through some dailies.

3) I wish they would do something with Dog. Its cool to have him, but make him interact more. (I'm aware of the /commands)

I love the tillers rep. I currently have 7 toons exalted with them. So by them adding the bags that allow you to plant 4 plots at once, was a huge plus and a decent time saver. Possible the biggest time saver is the plowing over vermin, and them being stunned and reduced to 30%, much easier to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post

2) We now have our own inn. I like having a place in the middle of Vo4W that I can hearth to without being killed while zoning, but it is so nasty in there. There are bugs and shit crawling all over the place. Not exactly what I want to see every time I hearth. I wish they would give us the ability to improve the looks of it through some dailies.
    You already can. Become best friends with Tina and she fixes up the house. Adds a stove where you can cook, and a bed, and other decorations.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Deleted
    Rep is affected by commendation tested it on one I had revered with and celestials whom I'm not, got double rep on the commendation one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    You already can. Become best friends with Tina and she fixes up the house. Adds a stove where you can cook, and a bed, and other decorations.
    And it is so awesome to have

Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    o.m.g. I need to do that asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread's reminded me that Blizz has stated that don't plan on player housing.

Um...isn't this kinda 'proto player housing?' Its zoned just for you (I can't remember if you're in a party and you're lead if they can see your farm) You have the option to 'decorate' it. (only one option, but its there) and now I believe the mailbox has your name on it.

I mean, I dunno, looks like it could go that way to me

Work orders do indeed take the grand commendation in account, you'll get about 880 rep/order with the commendation.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

So you have a couple of questions, but then you ask only 1 question and state two wishes you have for improvement to the farm. Just really wanted to point that out. XD

As others have said, yes the Grand Commendations stack with the rep from the work orders.

Deleted
    When you become best friends with the other farmers you get some pretty nifty rewards, most are just cosmetic for the place but others are pretty useful.

Best Friends with Old Hillpaw will add chickens to your farm and send you a Straw Hat.

Ella adds Luna the cat to your farm, and sends Tree Seed Pack with Blossom seeds inside.

Fish Fellreed adds 3 pink pigs and mails Special Seed Pack, which has profession seeds inside.

Farmer Fung adds Shaggy the Prize Yak and sends Enigma Seed.

Gina Mudclaw adds a mailbox and mails Celebration Gift which has fireworks inside.

Sho mails a Red Cricket and adds an orange tree to the farm.

Chee Chee sends Chee Chee's Goodie Bag which has cloth and leather, and adds sheep to your farm.

Haohan Mudclaw sends 3 Songbell Seed and adds "Miss Fifi," a mushan pet, to your farm.

Jogu the Drunk sends Secret Stash with alcohol in the mail and won't charge you anything for crop predictions.

Tina Mudclaw sends food and adds furniture to the farm.

You'll also complete the following achievements as you befriend more NPCs: Friend on the Farm, Friends on the Farm

* Shamlessly copied from WoWhead

Deleted
    And don't forget the lost dog you can add to your farm! Found in heartland area