Thread: UBRS anyone?

UBRS anyone?

Man, I just love the stone block designs, lava, charred rock, etc. The first time I got thrown into the arena in UBRS with Nefarian telling his guys to DPS the priest. That was amazing... especially when Valor Shoulder or Doomsaw dropped. Premium feelings there.

Never again have I seen 10 man dungeons design like UBRS that excited me again, never.

So I was thinking... where's UBRS? don't you think they should bring it back? like... remake of scarlet or deadmine or w/e?

or better yet, make more 10 man dungeons like UBRS? yah?

UBRS was the BEST dungeon in WoW history, period. Follow behind prolly is Strath front door and then Strath backdoor.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2013-03-10 at 05:42 AM.

Deleted
    I never did UBRS in vanilla. But I am not very fond of either UBRS or LBRS. Would be interesting with another 10man dungeon or a different size from 5. though

UBRS always sort of reminded me of the fire temple in OOC. I loved all the brimstone and the depth of it.

why are you talking about bringing it back? they didn't get rid of it did they?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    UBRS always sort of reminded me of the fire temple in OOC. I loved all the brimstone and the depth of it.

why are you talking about bringing it back? they didn't get rid of it did they?
    He means to reboot it.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

i was just in there today on an alt. it is definitely one of my favorite instances. i kind of like the idea of 10 man "dungeons." it would definitely add some more flavor to lfd.

Deleted
    Find a guy with the key (ring) to open the door... put up a raid of 15 ppl (later 10) to challenge a dungeon that drops blue gear (how much i've loved t0 and dal'rand swords set as a combat rogue) and end with an hunter kitting Drakky all over the istance XD

Gimme back vanilla ç_ç

10+ Year Old Account
    I love UBRS and LBRS (mostly from learning the entire thing while farming lockboxes) I wish more dungeons were done this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love everything about that place, the fire, the lava, the colour pallet, the voices, the sounds, how lost you can get. SO AWESOME

I'd say bring it back as a 10 man dungeon!

Hell yes guys, hell yes! you all shared the same premium feelings that I had back in the day =) =)! We're all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Yakmo View Post
    Find a guy with the key (ring) to open the door... put up a raid of 15 ppl (later 10) to challenge a dungeon that drops blue gear (how much i've loved t0 and dal'rand swords set as a combat rogue) and end with an hunter kitting Drakky all over the istance XD
    THIS
    hope we get good enough gear for mc!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a much more enjoyable time having 10-15 man stuff award Tier 0, then the real raids scaling up from there.

Even in BC it was cool-- only going through to defeat a boss on one difficulty is much more meaningful. The first time you see it is special, just as the first time you kill it.

Leading a guild was better then for that reason too.