Poll: Would you support a paid 300% XP boost option? (for alts)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    MOP leveling is just horribly boring, if we could at least get flying mounts for our alts that'd help a bit, but oh no, thats not happening :/

WTB 1000% xp bonus

Deleted
    I dont just think this is a good idea, I think it is NEEDED. as it stands people are already doing this by paying for a second account and multiboxing to level up, usually just by having one follow the other character through a dungeon. This kind of thing is ruining the game imo, taking up a space in a dungeon to have a character follow you. As far as I am aware blizzard arent fully against multi boxing if the person is 'controlling' both characters and one isnt being played by a program so all the more reason to add a way to buy 300% exp rather then having people do the above.

you already can get a paid exp boost.

Its called RAF and its 5 dollars for 30 days.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i voted no but ultimately i wouldnt care if anyone wanted to pay for something like this. leveling in mmos (and any game really) is one of the main reasons i play a game. the leveling up process, the journey of making your character more powerful and experiencing the story along the way is why i play games. so while i wouldnt buy one i wouldnt look down on other players who dont enjoy the same methods as i do.

so, Blizzard have made levelling so mindlessly simple that people hate doing it. as a consequence people want to do whatever they can to "get through it". and now we have a third of the people voting saying that they would be happy to pay even MORE money to Blizzard to get a boost that would get them through levelling quicker.

let me get this straight in my mind; in a game that you have to pay to buy, then pay again to actually play, you want to pay even more, because playing the game isnt fun and you want to get through it quicker.

mind boggling. Blizzard executives must be pissing themselves laughing in their gold plated swimming pools when they read things like this.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's unnecessary. Leveling has never been faster nor easier than it is now. There is literally no grind whatsoever with Leveling so I don't think the last poll option is valid. Not unless you remember putting in 75 hours of played time just to hit Level 30 back in the day.

I find myself paying 25 dollars + tax for race changes, so why not

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    so, Blizzard have made levelling so mindlessly simple that people hate doing it. as a consequence people want to do whatever they can to "get through it". and now we have a third of the people voting saying that they would be happy to pay even MORE money to Blizzard to get a boost that would get them through levelling quicker.

let me get this straight in my mind; in a game that you have to pay to buy, then pay again to actually play, you want to pay even more, because playing the game isnt fun and you want to get through it quicker.

mind boggling. Blizzard executives must be pissing themselves laughing in their gold plated swimming pools when they read things like this.
    i got money to waste and i like this game. i also like leveling, but i would like for it to go faster. i don't hate leveling at all, it would just be a lot more fun if it was faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes because that is what blizz wants! Everyone to by pass all the areas they have put 100s of hours into. This is the kind of stuff free to play games have and it's horrible.

Levelling is so fast now day you do NOT need to add another 300% on top of it. People don't even see the end of every zone as is.
    Aye mate

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if they remove the subscription. Until then no cash shop, the mounts and pets are bad enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they remove the subscription. Until then no cash shop, the mounts and pets are bad enough.
    And let's hope that never happens. Games get alot worse when they go F2P.
    Aye mate

It's already here. It's called RaF.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    And let's hope that never happens. Games get alot worse when they go F2P.
    Yup. But that's the only way I'd be OK with a paid XP boost.

Even without RAF you can hit 90 the same week you start the character.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Yep.

I honestly don't reckon WoW would be too much worse off if it were to go free-to-play, provided it did it the right way (maybe with a B2P model attached to an expansion) and not the wrong way (ahahahaha, SWTOR, you silly bastard).
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, just flat out cut the 68-80 required experience. That's the only area that is a problem these days.

Deleted
    No, a xp boost in itself is nothing, there is like what 60% bonus you can get from heribloom, and the one 300% from flask from the rare.
    But it will escalet, blizzard is a nice company and all, but ones they done that, it will take no time before " buy 100% more honor points boost" or any other currencsy, 100 - 300 % more rep. And that will ofc give even more stuff like that.

Do people still not have all 11 classes maxed? For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Do people still not have all 11 classes maxed? For shame.
    the average WoW player has never hit level cap.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    the average WoW player has never hit level cap.
    This isn't a bad thing. FUCK pay to win.