1. #1
    The Lightbringer Romire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    3,486

    Cool LFM World Boss Raid: The Pope lol :P

    Seen this on World of Warcraft Memes on Facebook, just had to share



    Hopefully its not against the Rules

    [This post has been infracted for forbidden topics.]
    Last edited by Rivelle; 2013-03-14 at 12:13 PM.
    WoW: Romire 90 Pally, Shamrom 90 Shaman, Rivena 90 Hunter, RomFu 85 Monk Romskitteh 85 Druid, Romstrocity Rogue 88
    TOR: Romire Jedi Sentinal
    Youtube Twitter

  2. #2
    Nothing about transubstantiation? So bad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

    Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.

  3. #3
    The Lightbringer Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    3,311
    Haha nice one!

  4. #4
    Haha, hilarious.



    P.S. I recommend you start running for your life, some of the religious people will probally want to rip your ballsack off.

  5. #5
    They missed the skill Divine Right:

    "For 10 seconds all damage delt to the Pope is reflected back on the caster because the Pope is above the law and doesn't need to answer for his crimes."

  6. #6
    I call exploit on this.

    The previous boss is still standing and you managed to bypass the locked gate to access Franscico I.

    Reported.

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In oblivion
    Posts
    4,187
    Now thats a good meme. And not forced one.

  8. #8
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,719
    Hahaha I'm laughing way more than I should be at this.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Romire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by primi View Post
    i call exploit on this.

    The previous boss is still standing and you managed to bypass the locked gate to access franscico i.

    Reported.
    it was a legit path i swear!!!
    WoW: Romire 90 Pally, Shamrom 90 Shaman, Rivena 90 Hunter, RomFu 85 Monk Romskitteh 85 Druid, Romstrocity Rogue 88
    TOR: Romire Jedi Sentinal
    Youtube Twitter

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire Feluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bank, Valley of Honor
    Posts
    393
    I had to laught so hard about Clay's last comment. Nice one
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord Ihnasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    I had to laught so hard about Clay's last comment. Nice one
    I agree, Clay's final comment just kills it. Most excellent.

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral Chrispotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,129
    Is this considered a Meme? I dont think it is. Meh the jokes are kinda 13 year old humor..

  13. #13
    Mechagnome Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    /over/here.php
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Is this considered a Meme? I dont think it is. Meh the jokes are kinda 13 year old humor..
    I concur, pretty much this. I don't get how anyone could be amused by "little boy" jokes.
    While "Holy Water" puddles are fine, pedophile remarks are kind of bashing the religion, jokingly or not.

    The only man who could say anything about the religion while still being funny and respected was George Carlin.

    And it's not really being about "angry religious people", it's just "uncool". Doesn't matter if one is religious or not, we just need to respect each other feelings/beliefs.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome lzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    And it's not really being about "angry religious people", it's just "uncool". Doesn't matter if one is religious or not, we just need to respect each other feelings/beliefs.
    I see no reason why one should respect a belief one finds ridiculous. People's right to have it, sure, but the belief itself? Why should religion be exempt from mockery?

    OnT: This is kind of funny. Especially the last comment.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

  15. #15
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    I concur, pretty much this. I don't get how anyone could be amused by "little boy" jokes.
    While "Holy Water" puddles are fine, pedophile remarks are kind of bashing the religion, jokingly or not.

    The only man who could say anything about the religion while still being funny and respected was George Carlin.

    And it's not really being about "angry religious people", it's just "uncool". Doesn't matter if one is religious or not, we just need to respect each other feelings/beliefs.
    I dont see anyone offended in here, it's just a bit of humor. I mean shit, I see alot of crap posted daily about muslims and Islam disguised as "jokes" but I dont get offended.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  16. #16
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fallen from Heaven
    Posts
    4,442
    This isn't appropriate for this site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •