Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How's the Warbringer Mount Farming Going?

So... so far I've killed 27, seen 0. Friends of mine keep posting in realID that they got it to drop and I'm starting to think I'm the most unlucky person ever. >_>

Not so easy with horde consistently griefing on Darkspear either.

So how's it going for the rest of you? Seen any? Not seen any? Got it already?
    I just want a Direhorn mang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    So... so far I've killed 27, seen 0. Friends of mine keep posting in realID that they got it to drop and I'm starting to think I'm the most unlucky person ever. >_>

Not so easy with horde consistently griefing on Darkspear either.

So how's it going for the rest of you? Seen any? Not seen any? Got it already?
    I just want a Direhorn mang.
    Two other people and I banded together to monopolize the warbringer spawns for the past few days (tracking spawn timers, camping, etc.)

We must have killed at least 50 or 60 over the course of three days of heavy farming before the first mount dropped.

The very interesting thing, however... within the next two hours after the first dropped, two MORE mounts also dropped, so we all came away with one (and enough of those sigils to boost any alt to exalted pretty much instantly...)

Random loot is random.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-03-10 at 10:11 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I managed to kill 15 of those guys - nearly boosting my alt to exalted with all factions without doing a single daily - and finally a Jade one dropped.

Gotta say those troll rares are rare mobs at its finest.

Got one myself, a mate got two and another all of them

10+ Year Old Account
    25 kills & counting, no luck yet :\
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

killed around 50, seen 2 drop, got 1, passed the 2.nd to a friend

Deleted
    10kills - 1 mount.
    There's a player on my server who had all 3 on the day of the patch release.
    My primal egg also hatched into a mount and the egg dropped off like the 1st dinosaur i killed on Isle of Giants.

ive killed one. havent started farming them gonna wait till i have some tot gear so i can easily solo them. i happened to be flying by and 2 people were having a hard time because 2 hordes kept trying to taunt it away to make it reset they invited me and i helped them kill it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Killed 17, no luck
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and 2 other guildies got a mount off the warbringers on patch day. We do them every so often but it's kinda hard on a small pop server when you have people from high pop servers to come on our server and steal our rares on Pandaria or Isle of Thunder. Blizzard should really do something about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have killed around 40 by now. No drops seen.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Dont be mad, once you hit exalted with the Sunreaver Onslaught or the Kirin Tor one you can buy yourself a crimson direhorn. I just finished the Zul'Again achievement and passed the mount to my buddy, its only a matter of time half the server is exalted and you see direhorns everywhere.

And yes, i dont like stuff everyone else has! *Puts on hipster glasses*.

Deleted
    7 - No mount yet.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had about 3 days of grinding em. 20-25 each day.
    So far a Slate wich i got a jade and a amber. so 1 more of us needs one then we are complete

Deleted
    3 kills , 1 mount drop.

I /rolled a 2 and lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Killed about ~120 sofar.
    Have seen 5x red, 3x jade & none amber
    The red one isnt a drop, its blue/grey, jade and amber. red is from rep

Have killed around 7 of them, and I got one mount so far the Amber one.

15+ Year Old Account
    havent even killed 1 yet =( theres always like 30 people camping every spawn on mal'ganis.....

On about 20 kills, and seen one mount drop (was on the fourth kill and I lost the roll sadly).
    For all I know I could have had one the other night, I was soloing down a Warbringer and almost had him dead at around 4 mill left at the time. I see a player fly over and stop, then a lock shows up as well. They summon in two other people from their guild, and together they (and a random person from a diff guild) all taunt and knockback the mob off the cliff and reset it. I didn't say a single word to them, and yet they just land and started doing that >.<
    It reset at 500k :/ and later when I talked to my GM to see if he knew their guild's GM, he told me one of the people involved with it, was their GM....

Deleted
    Killed over 20 , no mount...friend does it once and gets it. other friend does it for the 3th or 4th time get's it..