Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW - 7 DAYS FREE

Click here to get 7 days of WoW for FREE: https://eu.battle.net/account/manage...DAYS_PROMOTION
    WoW is losing players so these campains come more often, this one is called: mop_campaign=winback_eu

Last edited by Zevim; 2013-03-08 at 04:48 PM.

Doesnt let me play MoP free so nope.

the campaign is called winback_eu so maybe it only works for European accounts...
    i`m in EU and it worked for me https://eu.battle.net/account/manage...ign=winback_eu
    Last edited by Zevim; 2013-03-08 at 04:57 PM.

and also wow is losing mainly asia players.

so keep the hating to your self

What do you want to say? I asume your a WoW hater?
    WoW is doing great for a 8 year old game, And WoW trials can play as long as they want till 20, so this is pretty outdated spam garbage >_>

first one of theses emails i've had in over a year...still wont tempt me into downloading and trying it

If only I could get my account unlocked, I pretty much have to start all over now, 5 years going down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    I asume your a WoW hater?
    me? no, i love WoW and i recognize it as one of the greatest games ever made
    this topic is for letting people know that they can get 7 days of WoW for FREE

but their campaign is called winback_eu and it obvious for anyone that Blizzard lost a lot of players
    Last edited by Zevim; 2013-03-08 at 05:25 PM.

Key key key keylogger
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

this is weird. I got the 7 days free game time as well in my mailbox, but Im already a subscriber and have been playing for 1.5 years straight and got 4 months left or so on my sub.

Wow I just talked with a friend about starting wow again and then I saw this topic. Thank you op.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Key key key keylogger
    Nope, got it in my mail, it's legit.
    Though my acc is still active and not eligible :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

It's legit. I confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Key key key keylogger
    Anyone with half a brain cell can check the URL and see it's a legit link -.-
    Got the e-mail as well, but won't let me claim because the account is not "eligible for this promotion"

"HERE HAVF THIS FREE MONIES.... Oh... oh, wait no, no you can't have it"
    Amazing signature courtesy of Shyama

is this someone trolling, or is the campaign genuinely called winback_eu?

where can you see that name?

It also works for any other expansion btw, just click the account you want to use it on. I activated 2 Cata accounts, 1 MoP account and one TBC account (obviously you always get the next expansion for 7 days, not all MoP).

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    is the campaign genuinely called winback_eu?
    if you look at the URL you can see the campaign is called "WinBack_EU"
    look at the url on this page: http://media.wow-europe.com/email/20...dex_en-gb.html
    Last edited by Zevim; 2013-03-08 at 08:04 PM.

Unsubbed before 5.2 because I have no interest in Troll related content (not hating just not my thing) but got the email offering 7 days free so thought I'd use it just for AV weekend and to check out the new island to see if it would spark an interest then I get "This World of Warcraft license is not eligible for this promotion.". No winback from me then... /care I'll probably sub for 5.3 or 5.4 depending on when the shit starts to hit the fan again with Horde vs Alliance.

It is working fine. Ty opp.

Active account in EU, getting "This World of Warcraft license is not eligible for this promotion.". :-(