Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The achievement you will never achieve

So I am quite an achievement hunter but sometimes there are those which I absolutely don't want to get

[Seeker of Knowledge] or [Conqueror] are just two which I will never get since it is (in my opinion) just a really big waste of time.

I am curious which ones you don't like.

Never say never, but I think 5000 pet battle wins will take me a few years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Salty, for obvious painful reasons.
    And "Only the Penitent...". Just cannot find reliable people that can manage to breathe, watch the screen, and /sit at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this rate, "Insane in the Membrane."

I've been on the last step for years now (Ravenholdt). Just can't seem to bring myself to farm it.

Gladiator and Grand Marshal and Probably Gold CM.

Latency issues in my Area.
    So pvp is annoying especially as a rogue

Pretty much anything PvP related is out of my reach. I just do not like PvP very much so Ill never get them done.

Hero of the Alliance.

Arena Master.

Khan.

Justicar.

You will notice the common denominator?

Deleted
    That achievement for winning 5000 PvP pet battles. That's probably the biggest time sink in game now.

Deleted
    I got Seeker of Knowledge, and I have to agree with you that it's not something any sane person should ever spent their time on!

As for achievements I *won't* ever get, I guess I'll have to join the anti-PvP crowd. At least Heroic raids etc. can be out-leveled eventually, but PvP will always be the same and I'll probably always suck at it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    That achievement for winning 5000 PvP pet battles. That's probably the biggest time sink in game now.
    Well if you really wanted it just for the sake of the achievement, you could just spam low-level battles and one-shot the poor level 1 pets. Many achievements would take longer than that (and some even longer than doing it the "right" way).

A whole lot of PvP achievements, not my thing.

Archeus said PvP pet battles, that's a whole different beast.

As for myself, there's a ton. Gladiator is the only one I really want, but will probably never have. Sometimes you just got to accept your own limitations (I'm not that good).

Gladiator since all the glad spots are sold by kids on KT in my battlegroup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Well if you really wanted it just for the sake of the achievement, you could just spam low-level battles and one-shot the poor level 1 pets. Many achievements would take longer than that (and some even longer than doing it the "right" way).
    I don't mean normal Pet Battles, i mean PvP ones, for which you need to queue in that finder. I already have achievement for 5000 normal ones, i did it by this method on pets in Durotar.

Battlemaster and Khan, I really really can't see my self getting 100 wins in every BG, I'd rather farm 5000 wins for Pet Battles or Insane in Membrane than do that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Gladiator and Grand Marshal and Probably Gold CM.

Latency issues in my Area.
    So pvp is annoying especially as a rogue
    Probably replace gold cmodes with 2700 in 3s achievement. Gold cmodes are actually very easy, and latency doesn't really have a huge affect (provided the rest of your group is fine)

Deleted
    Pretty sure that I will never get any of the major PVP achievements since I do not like to PVP.

Deleted
    I refuse to play arena rbgs so any arena and rated battleground achievement is out of reach for me because I choose so

10+ Year Old Account
    Any rated PvP achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that goes further than 1750 in arenas, higher than 2200 in RBGs. Competitive PvP just isn't for me, even though RBGs used to be halfway fun when content was clear and while still on a PvP server.

Anything else, I'll grab eventually, I think.