Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't think there's any i won't achieve at some point if i keep playing but the 5000 PvP Pet Battles and the 75 Lvl 25 Pets are pretty low on my list and massive timesinks (anytime pet battles is tbh).

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Hero of the Alliance.

Arena Master.

Khan.

Justicar.

You will notice the common denominator?
    pretty much same as me, sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Scarab Lord.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Scarab Lord.

/thread
    What about saying something that is actually available in the game?

Since I dislike anything PvP those achieves are off the chart. PvE related, I can't see myself trying for Zookeeper... looking at that gigantic list of pets to catch is just...wow :P
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator because i hate Arena

10+ Year Old Account
    Accomplished Angler (salty), because of "One That Didn't Get Away." I've had every other Salty achievement done for at least a couple years now, except this one. Nothing grinds my gears worse than seeing someone fishing near me get that achievement, and say "lol I dont even fish ever." FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm pretty sure I'll never get Battlemaster. Whenever I am in a BG, I usually forget about the achievements until the end when it's too late. Arena Master as well, since I rarely do arenas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    The Insane probably. I've done a lot of long and tough ones like Loremaster for example, but I don't see myself getting the necessary rep. Hopefully this post will jinx it so that one day I will actually earn it.
    Funny, i got the Insane but could never bring myself to doing Loremaster.

Gladiator;

I can probably push 2.2 with good partners but my hands keep locking up when I try expanding keybinds for targeting due to a disorder I have.
    Kind of depressing but I'll just go as far as I can regardless.

There's also the issue of most spots just being sold carries so knowing my luck even if I do get around it I'd be a high end duelist.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of the PVP achievements and Insane in the Membrane.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would see myself get any of the pvp and pve achievements, but the one I dread the most ever is simply these two:

Master of All & Quintessential Quintet

Because I don't really have that many alts and I hate to level professions :<

I'll boost anyone in arena if he or she gets me those two achievements
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Was going to post here earlyer saying AB perfection - it will block me forever to get Battlemaster.
    Funny enough i got it last night after so many tries .. fuck yeah!!!!!!
    The road to battlemaster only consists out of winning Sota allot now

Deleted
    Most of the "Glory of..." raid achievements :P (especially Glory of the Pandaria Rider or those high ones like DS or ToT etc.) (since I don't raid, and no one can't be asked to do the ICC, FL or so achievs on my server anymore haha) :<
    also PvP achievements :P
    oh, also Salty(I can't even get myself to cap my Fishing lol...)
    and Grand Expedition Yak achievement xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teyen View Post
    Most of the "Glory of..." raid achievements :P (especially Glory of the Pandaria Rider or those high ones like DS or ToT etc.) (since I don't raid, and no one can't be asked to do the ICC, FL or so achievs on my server anymore haha) :<
    also PvP achievements :P
    oh, also Salty(I can't even get myself to cap my Fishing lol...)
    and Grand Expedition Yak achievement xD
    You can do all those dungeon/raid achievements on openraid.eu
    Last edited by Snaige; 2013-03-26 at 12:26 AM.

Anything PvP related. Did a bit of arena back in BC, but just never cared for it much. It got incredibly boring, very fast. If I loved PvP, I know I'd probably be up there.

the flawless victor ( would love that title

250,000 HK's. That is just an insane number of kills and the character I play now was not around during the old school AV and world pvp days. I can only get into Bg's in spurts as well or I get sick of them pretty fast. I don't know how people BG day after day for months/years, guess they could say the same to me about PvE though.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I like achievements but I don't think I'll ever get about 25% of them. Particularly PvP achievements, I just don't enjoy PvP enough to try and get some of the more difficult ones and I know it irritates some people when someone joins and then runs around filling achievement objectives instead of progressing the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    [Shave and Haircut], really I chose my hairstyle long time ago and like it.
    I did too but I wanted the achieve so I got a new one and immediately changed back to my original one early in wotlk lol