Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Definitely 5000 PvP pet battle wins. I have almost every other Pet Battle achievement and I think 50 PvP wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Resilient Victory is the bane of my existence. It is all I have needed for Battlemaster for years now but I haven't lucked into it and competent pvp'ers on my server just don't exist or are these magical creatures that only spawn when I'm not on (aka time lost).
    It got nerfed so bad now its fairly easy to do, i've seen pugs and RBGs pop it all the time. It used to be very hard tough.

The Perfect Storm, and by extension Battlemaster. I can't ever see Alliance winning Eye with 1600-0. It's never going to happen, ever.

Anything above 2 level 90s. Just takes so long. I have 8/11 classes at 85+. My main being 90. I have a priest and warlock at 80 and I cannot tolerate leveling through Cata again. I also have my about level 46 monk.

Leveling through Cata and Mists just seems to boring for me to do again.

I'd have to go with Gladiator

any achive removed from game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    The Perfect Storm, and by extension Battlemaster. I can't ever see Alliance winning Eye with 1600-0. It's never going to happen, ever.
    THIS so much ... it's the only achievement i have left for battlemaster .. and in RBG's i got like 3 1600 - 0 games got me all hyped up as fuck but apperently the rbg eots doesn't give the perfection ....... But yeah no surprise blizzard fucks us over with pvp here huh ..
    And to the people who got it, please look at the date you did, it was either somewhere between '08 - ' 10 when you still could premade 15 ppl eots games or when the bg instances worked different and you could end up in games of 15 vs 8 (if you pvp'ed in tbc & wotlk you know what i mean)
    The ultra rare occasion when this happens is level 40-60 bracket games deep in the night when the leveling bots appear.. but i wanna play my main to get it ..

Just <insert PVP achievement> here, I will never get it. I rolled on a PvE server for a reason. Sorry.

Deleted
    PvP achievements like Battlemaster, Khan, Justicar.
    I probably won't even get the 'Seargant' title, although it would fit so perfectly with my character name Malarky.

I despise PvP, so I reckon you can imagine my answer here
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Any of the Battle Pet PVP achievements, as I refuse to join the bandwagon and either farm up 3x OP battle pet du jour, run a troll team (I can imagine the new beaver dam ability being abused mercilessly), or any other thing that breaks it in general. Which is pretty much the only way to get the wins these days.

The high level PVP stuff is forever out of reach. It's just not my style of gameplay, unfortunately.

If I'm understand previous posts correctly...the HK-based achievements are across accounts now? So I can work on "...of the Alliance" across multiple toons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any current tier raid achievements - guild is almost dead.

Shit, I haven't even completed the MoP Dungeon Meta for mount.

I used to collect those points religiously a few years ago.

Deleted
    Veteran of the Molten Front.
    Really, I'm trying since mid Cata, but Mankrik never shows up. -.-"

On a more serious note: The hightest pvp achievements like R1 etc. - I'm not that much of a pvp player anymore, and can't even be bothered to get an arena team...let alone play it competitively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I have exactly same problem. This achievement is simply impossible to get anymore, the odds seems like 1 :1000000 (im bullshiting here). You basically need, group with 4 other amazing people, then 10 people in pug who want to do this, are willing to listen and are geared, enemy must be suckiest group ever, and they basically all need to go for flag. Blizz should honestly rework that one either making it into 1600:100 or "dont let enemy team cap any flags".

Bloodthirsty, I'm 40k away but I don't got the hours to farm it anymore... /cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Cutting Edge: Ra-Den.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I have exactly same problem. This achievement is simply impossible to get anymore, the odds seems like 1 :1000000 (im bullshiting here). You basically need, group with 4 other amazing people, then 10 people in pug who want to do this, are willing to listen and are geared, enemy must be suckiest group ever, and they basically all need to go for flag. Blizz should honestly rework that one either making it into 1600:100 or "dont let enemy team cap any flags".
    Or just not have it required for the meta. The one where you need to cap a flag while you control 4 bases isn't part of the meta. And somehow it's much more likely to happen than the other one.