Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Bloodsail and Goblins are easy with rep turn-ins. It's Ravenholdt that's the real posterior-kicker imo. Been sitting on that one (Friendly, lol) for oh, about 2 years now. Can't bring myself to do it....sooooooo....that being said, my achievement is Insane in the Membrane.
    Same here, except I completed it >2 years ago and despite a few tickets still haven't been granted credit- they just tell me its a known issue and will be addressed in the next patch. Every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kisu- View Post
    Any arena based achievements.
    yup...f arena/bgs, basically any and all pvp, and F KALGAN!...lol

5000 pet pvp wins.....WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?

if you're going to add completely ludicrous achievement why not loot 10 million gold, or harvest 10k crops of the farm i've never seen such a grindy achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    Same here, except I completed it >2 years ago and despite a few tickets still haven't been granted credit- they just tell me its a known issue and will be addressed in the next patch. Every patch.
    Oh that's frightening to read.....

Deleted
    Any achievements (other than removed ones ofc) are possible I think, if you invest proper time and effort on them. Another issue is whether you are interested of them at all. I won't be getting pet battle or Pandaria quest/lore achievements because they couldn't interest me less. I'd rather grind my way to the top of Arenas/RBGs or wipe endlessly to get all heroic raid achievements.

Mmm, starting to wonder if I'll have enough time to PVP that I'll get the Tyrannical Conquest achievement.

I've basically written off things like Gladiator at this point. Since I quit raiding that puts me out of the running for Cutting Edge style achievements as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    I got Seeker of Knowledge, and I have to agree with you that it's not something any sane person should ever spent their time on!
    Eh, it's not that bad really, I have all but 3 of them and I wasn't even actively trying to get the achi. I still don't have most of the 20 artifact achieves either.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    Did you get goblins and Bloodsail at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    5000 pet pvp wins.....WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?

if you're going to add completely ludicrous achievement why not loot 10 million gold, or harvest 10k crops of the farm i've never seen such a grindy achievement.
    It doesn't help that PVP pet battles are long, frustrating and very unbalanced. I love pet battles. Don't get me wrong here, but 5000 is just an insane number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    It doesn't help that PVP pet battles are long, frustrating and very unbalanced. I love pet battles. Don't get me wrong here, but 5000 is just an insane number.
    If you constantly spent a lot of time on pet battles since the expansion was released, you probably already have it or almost have it.
    I've reached 5.000 wins a while ago...but then again, I did spent a LOT of time doing nothing besides pet battles - sometimes more than 12 hours a day straight.

Bloodsail and Goblins are easy with rep turn-ins. It's Ravenholdt that's the real posterior-kicker imo. Been sitting on that one (Friendly, lol) for oh, about 2 years now. Can't bring myself to do it....sooooooo....that being said, my achievement is Insane in the Membrane.
    Personally, Ravenholdt didn't bother me that much at all - pirate grinding felt a lot more tedious and worse.
    This is the reason why I never completed the achievement...I'm doing so right now, after talking to several GMs which assured me that I will get credit despite not having maintained my Bloodsail rep. I somehow feel like I won't, though.

Deleted
    PvP achievements.... they have really held me back this expansion. I haven't entered an Arena and very few battlegrounds due to this! I just can't enjoy the feeling of such an unbalanced playing field.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Insane.

Had credit for Bloodsail and Goblins (yes you can check), somehow lost it over time with no changes to their rep. CBA to do that again + Ravenholdt, so no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Well if you really wanted it just for the sake of the achievement, you could just spam low-level battles and one-shot the poor level 1 pets. Many achievements would take longer than that (and some even longer than doing it the "right" way).
    Pretty sure the PvP wowkemon system matches you against similar level pets, note that its PvP pet battles and not just any pet battles.

For me prolly also the 5k pvp pet battles, altho I won't say never because I'll probably end up grinding it out over time / eventually just like all the other achievements. I'll do all that PvP crap last tho khan, justicar, glad etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Pretty sure the PvP wowkemon system matches you against similar level pets, note that its PvP pet battles and not just any pet battles.
    Exactly. PvP pet battles count for both 5k achievements, though, so it's probably better to just stick to pvp battles if the achievements are what you want.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this rate, "Insane in the Membrane."

I've been on the last step for years now (Ravenholdt). Just can't seem to bring myself to farm it.
    Recruit someone to farm and sell you the boxes. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlemaster seems like one that's difficult to achieve, I don't think I'll bother going for it. I might try to get some of the individual achievements, but not the meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator Title because i don't give a damn sh** about "skillful" pillar hugging

Stupid "Ahead of the Curve" achievements. I'm not raiding for a while because of my school and stupid blizzard gives THREE FOS to people finish normal mode... I dont have any problem with heroic you should be awarded with a FOS but FOS for normal raiding.. thats stupid. Three of them is gone for me (emperor,sha,shekzeer), another one (tot) will be gone soon. Now I'm considering buying boost as its impossible to get a spot on a pug unless you have equivalent gear and achievement.

"Feats of Strength achievements represent the past glories of Azeroth, and as such, they are very difficult — if not impossible — to earn." Ye yee..
    Last edited by Darcyn; 2013-06-24 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    Battlemaster seems like one that's difficult to achieve, I don't think I'll bother going for it. I might try to get some of the individual achievements, but not the meta.
    ^this. If you didn't get certain achievements during the small period of time in TBC you could get achievements, or in wotlk, your basicly screwed unless your going to premade normal bg's. (wich is against the rules now ?!!)
    I have every achievement except Eots perfection - have about 400 eots battles and it's just impossible to get.., i got allot of the others premaded in Cata with preform av enabler .. (AB resources behind overtake, AV perfection & Blitz, AB perfection, We had it all along, 100 wins farms etc....)

Deleted
    Invincible Reins :-(

the Bloodthirsty.

Because I don't PvP. ew.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.