Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Realm first level (inser level cap of the expansion).

I tried in Cataclysm. But when I just dinged 84, some other dude was 85 already.

exalted with Ogrila. havent set foot there since tbc. and not planning to
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I like PvPing, But I can't see me getting 250k HKs for the life of me... and to be realistic - can't see myself getting the Gladiator achievement either, although I'd very much like to..

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hero of the horde/gladiator because I'm stuck at 1.6k.
    And I'm not gonna pay russians like 500$.

10+ Year Old Account
    -School of Hard Knocks
    -High end PVP achievements
    - Cutting Edge: Lei Shen.

That's about it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Gladiator Title because i don't give a damn sh** about "skillful" pillar hugging
    I don't think you'd stand a chance anyways if you think arena in that kind of rating is reduced to pillar hugging. Not that I'd ever get a gladiator title, since I know I'm too bad for it, but don't think you can be witty about a subject you clearly don't understand.

OT: Gladiator title, obviously.

Not going to get 99% of PvP achievements as a PvEer, but that's a cop-out, so... I'll go with http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6...-me-your-moves. My team just aren't that co-ordinated :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Gladiator Title because i don't give a damn sh** about "skillful" pillar hugging
    Most of the people complaining about gladiator is either bad or can't face the truth that you will never ever get it. But hey, keep thinking its all about pillar hugging.

None. I'll have them all someday. SOMEDAY.

(Do note that my shaman's page don't show account wide achis.)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of the PvP achievements. Don't care all that much about PvP.

For me most of the PVP stuff

Realm first (any kind). Because I simply can't afford sleepless nights :P

Deleted
    Cutting Edge Heroic-raidtitles.

I posted in this thread an eternity ago saying I'd never get the RBG achievement horse for 75 wins because nobody RBGs on my server.

Ends up, my guild decided to start hosting its own RBG night. I ended up in a leadership position of the effort since I was dead serious to farm wins for the horse.

Our last RBG night, I got my horse. As a non-PVP player I never thought I'd get here. But I did.

Never say never, guys.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Most PVP achs are out, and NO Pet Battles anything!!
    -Turtles All the Way Down: screw Nat and his turtles!!

500 pvp pet battles, i like them and spend lots of time doing them, But jesus

I dont mind farming PvP ones etc But the worst for me is Insane in the membrane

All i need left for Insane is Lockboxes and Revered to Exalted with Booty Bay, And i just cant bring myself to complete it anymore.

there is no achievement that i dont want to get, but there are a few i dont think ill be able to get (cuz i suck) are the arena ones. and maybe the 5000 pet battles

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    So I am quite an achievement hunter but sometimes there are those which I absolutely don't want to get

[Seeker of Knowledge] or [Conqueror] are just two which I will never get since it is (in my opinion) just a really big waste of time.

I am curious which ones you don't like.
    Id say chanllenge modes

Justicar/Conqueror because I have mainswitched a million times over which means I'll never get AB or WSG reps to exalted.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

I'd say never say never but for obvious reason first realm and such I'll never achieve as I dont play at such levels