Thread: Resto Haste?

Deleted

Resto Haste?

Hi just wanted to ask if anything has changed now that 5.2 is out or if its same old thing. Atm iam running AS and 5% haste buff from SP with as close to 871 haste rating as I can get mastery to 50% ish and then crit iam doing 10m raiding and just wanted to ask if its worth stacking more haste and if so what number is it i should aim for? oh and my heal asign in raids are pretty mutch jack of all trades.

The next haste point is somewhere around 4.3kish and gives an extra tick to our healing totems, but there's been a glitch associated with personal latency that makes it kinda fucky. Spirit > crit > haste > mastery is basically what I run in 10m, though I'll be switching to more haste and less crit and mastery once I get my 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowb View Post
    Hi just wanted to ask if anything has changed now that 5.2 is out or if its same old thing. Atm iam running AS and 5% haste buff from SP with as close to 871 haste rating as I can get mastery to 50% ish and then crit iam doing 10m raiding and just wanted to ask if its worth stacking more haste and if so what number is it i should aim for? oh and my heal asign in raids are pretty mutch jack of all trades.
    This is the same question I have been asking myself recently if I should go for the next break point. Here is a link to the charts for healers:

http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=41

I can make it to the next break point by shifting my crit to haste, just have not been sure I want to dump like 2300 point into it yet. I may wait as the poster above me described and wait for the 4 pc, crit devalues with that set bonus as I have read.

So, for now I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    The next haste point is somewhere around 4.3kish and gives an extra tick to our healing totems, but there's been a glitch associated with personal latency that makes it kinda fucky. Spirit > crit > haste > mastery is basically what I run in 10m, though I'll be switching to more haste and less crit and mastery once I get my 4pc.
    Out of curiosity why are you going for more haste instead of mastery with the 4set. I know more haste means more heals but it would only be a small amount and having more mastery means all those heals are going to heal higher and thus means the 4set would also proc higher heals.
    Thats what im thinking anyway
    Back to the op, yes that is generally the haste point your aiming at, however since its a new tier and all chances are we will have way too much haste and thus the next breakpoint might be beneficial.
    I personally am going with elemental mastery and thus aiming for the 3031 point i think it is for the earthliving tick

I heal with a paladin and a priest, so most people never dip low. With my current spirit, I can easily afford to GHW spam people who somehow dip below 70%. Don't really need more mastery, and I prefer playing a LB spamming resto personally, which haste helps. Plus I figure you can recover mana faster through TC while shoring up one of the class's weaknesses (long cast times). Sticking with ancestral swiftness personally for the haste, plus the allowance of an empowered HR on the move is so nice. Plus, I can just spam HW on the tanks with the 4pc, have it proccing everywhere due to my reforged away crit.

Just curious what haste % should I be shooting for with no 5% from raid? I am running AS and sit at 2172 haste atm, or 10.37%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trollingisokayhere View Post
    Just curious what haste % should I be shooting for with no 5% from raid? I am running AS and sit at 2172 haste atm, or 10.37%.
    I believe the first break-point is 12.5%