Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I found this bit pretty stupid, it's not like a different gender know more about colors than the other gender, but otherwise I agree, it's like with Sha of Anger pre-5.2.
    Actually, I think there was some research on this, women tend to notice details like color better than men, that their eyes are more attracted to color, whereas men's are attracted to movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I got to, "I'm a girl so I understand colours/options better", I felt my gender wince.

I get your point, and it's relatively valid, but aside from that I don't agree. I'm farming the crap out of these mounts with or without friends, and if I get gibbed by my faction or the opposite it's never bothered me.
    Last edited by Uennie; 2013-03-16 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post
    This is a common issue deal with it?

If i see Horde attacking it. i will wipe them all out and retag the mob and kill it.
    If i see Alliance Ganking it. i will relog and gank them on my horde for the tag.

end of the day. if you are kiting it on a low geared person and cannot kill it quick. then you deserve to lose it. They take us less then 30 seconds to kill with 1 tank and 1 DK.

If your taking 10 minutes then its just laughable. and yes i'm not heroic geared or anything.
    A non-heroic geared DPS managing to put out over 200k DPS in a 2 man party? Yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server at the very least, it's been one long WPvP battle.

For my part, I've been part of a team of Horde taking control of spawn points and then killing the Warbringers when they appear, and then moving on. However, there have also been Alliance squads doing the same thing at the same time. And various levels of conflict have occurred, whether or not the Warbringer has spawned or been engaged (by us or by the Alliance) at the time. We've stolen kills and had kills stolen from us. We've rebuffed attacks whilst fighting a Warbringer and been rebuffed ourselves in turn. We've had pitched battles just for the right to wait for the Warbringer to spawn. It's been a blast.

However, we've always had at least 1 member who didn't have a Direhorn mount yet in the party, and we always assisted any Horde groups who had managed to tag a Warbringer before us.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post
    This is a common issue deal with it?

If i see Horde attacking it. i will wipe them all out and retag the mob and kill it.
    If i see Alliance Ganking it. i will relog and gank them on my horde for the tag.

end of the day. if you are kiting it on a low geared person and cannot kill it quick. then you deserve to lose it. They take us less then 30 seconds to kill with 1 tank and 1 DK.

If your taking 10 minutes then its just laughable. and yes i'm not heroic geared or anything.
    Man that's some awesome DPS you have there, I bet some of the top guilds would love to invite you! That being said, this is NOT about fighting the OPPOSITE faction. On my server the biggest enemy is your own faction because the other one is pretty much non existant. All of the issues described are with the same faction getting the Warbringers to bug out and reset.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Isn't it obviously ?

They could have made them spawning in the middle of continent but choosed this instead. Also they didn't made them "faction taged" like the other rares in 5.2 , to promote cooperation.

IS obviously they want us to COMPETE . They want us to knockback them in abyss, to taunt-reset them , to fight for them . To PvP for them.

So stop wasting GM times with petitions, stop asking for them to be taunt imune or imune to knockbacks , cause is obviously why they are like this.

3 of them on the edge of the abyss and 2 of them near the sea... for easy resets.
    1. They want people to PvP or compete for them, that one is a given. The reason they are where they are is because they're supposed to be "landing" on Pandaria. The scout usually wanders far away from the spawn if given the chance.

2. The rest of your reasoning is plain wrong and disgusting. When at which point ever was grief play and bug abuse encouraged by Blizzard and actually named as a feature of the game? It is something that gets people banned or suspended. The main reason why they haven't been properly responded to these threads yet is because most Blues are very simple creatures. To make them properly understand what you want you have to elaborate on it a lot and properly explain since otherwise they wont get it.
    Even now the Blues seem to think that it is mainly people complaing about the OTHER FACTION for which hindering you is completly legit and not their own factions bug abusing and glitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    A non-heroic geared DPS managing to put out over 200k DPS in a 2 man party? Yeah...
    Thought the same. Reminds me of the guy who was like "You can't tag faster than I, you guys might aswell leave, we're going to get it anyway or it's going down the cliff!" Neither did they get the tag nor did they manage to reset it, sad day for those losers. Funnily we encountered them again later on and since they actively tried to hinder us did the same, we managed to get their tag, totaly worth the rage and pretending that a mount dropped with mounting up on an previously received jade direhorn made it even better. <3 Death threats.

Deleted
    Did you asked yourself why Blizzard chosed to name these mobs Warbringers ?

They want us to go on a full scale war for them , with our faction and the other one .
    Every detail regarding the way they were designed prove it .

Including their name.

And if the intention wasn't to fight your own faction too, they would have been designed in the same way like Sha or Galleon , faction taged.

It is something that gets people banned or suspended
    That's your opinion , too bad Blizzard one is exactly the oposite. And there were blue posts in last days saying they work as intended. And is a free for all competition without them interfering , so no point in crying for mummy , cause no one will get baned or suspended.
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2013-03-16 at 05:03 PM.

I like the hunters with the rhinos that try to explosive shot and rhino charge the warbringers off the cliff. But in all seriousness, this crap is retarded anymore. Can't go around without looking at people bickering about who gets what while waiting for them to spawn.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I'm half-tempted to power level my druid just to make an epic video collage with lame music of me repeatedly trolling groups with non stop resetting of these mobs and knocking them off cliffs.

Deleted
    That's your opinion , too bad Blizzard one is exactly the oposite. And there were blue posts in last days saying they work as intended. And is a free for all competition without them interfering , so no point in crying for mummy , cause no one will get baned or suspended.
    It's worth a try, though.
    Writing a ticket doesn't cost you anything (well, besides maybe 2 minutes of your time) - if nothing happens, well; but if so: win.

Theres a smaller raiding guild on chogall US that griefs warbringers gogo 6 day ticket time z.z -
    I can solo the ones that spawn with scarabs on my prot warr with almost no problems(unless all he decides to cast is the fear and meteors z.z).
    I've met some nice people when flying over to see if a spots being camped/mobs going to spawn soon, but there will always be selfish people on video games :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE View Post
    Theres a smaller raiding guild on chogall US that griefs warbringers gogo 6 day ticket time z.z -
    I can solo the ones that spawn with scarabs on my prot warr with almost no problems(unless all he decides to cast is the fear and meteors z.z).
    I've met some nice people when flying over to see if a spots being camped/mobs going to spawn soon, but there will always be selfish people on video games :/
    I don't know how long your silence CD is, but you can interrupt the fear.

They want us to go on a full scale war for them , with our faction and the other one .

Including their name.

And if the intention wasn't to fight your own faction too, they would have been designed in the same way like Sha or Galleon , faction taged.

Anyone have a link to this blue post for confirmation?

If this is true, I'm going to go on a spree of massive griefing until I get all the mounts, then I'll continue just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurerz View Post
    Oh I've tried Mirishka! A hunter taunted it OOR of me to reset it after I'd solo'd one to 50% then his mate back at the spawn point tagged it. I wrote a ticket, quite long like my original post And at the end I thought I'd throw in a C+P of his arrogant remarks about how he was proud of exploiting the game. I received a ticket back telling me I'm not allowed to use Tickets to report language?! So I opened another one saying my OP had nothing to do with language, it was about exploitation and if they'd read it as opposed to assume what I was saying and send me an artificial reply they would've realised that. So I received another reply saying:

The response stated that we can't accept reports for bad language, bad names, spamming or cheating (which would be applicable in this case) - although it did lead with the harassment issue at the start I can see how it might have been confusing to read.

Nothing to do with my original post or remotely acknowledging this issue. Just ended with how I should use the in game feature. As always, amazing customer service. Ideally they'd make it a faction tag and drop the mount % perhaps, or implement a non resettable design. Not able to taunt someone elses mob etc, but realistically I don't know if that's possible. Nothing to do but hope that the people that have no shame aren't currently farming the one you are. /sigh.

If it is any consolation, myself and my guild have been dealing with various forms of harassment for years. The GM response is always without fail "put them on ignore". This of course solves nothing and only encourages more harassment in forms that are not ignorable. The GM's also state to use the proper selection for reporting harassment, when there is none. There are only language, spamming, name, and cheating. The cheating is the only one that allows some form of explanation or any kind of response. Hence blizz does not only look away from harassment but they condone it.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    DK grabs them towards the cliff and I thunderstorm them off. There isn't anything you can do about it because you might not even look into the right direction when it happens. Even if you grab it back up a druid can kick it right down again. Just as an example of how this can and will happen. I've seen it and I've done it to get our mob back.
    What are you even talking about lol? A dk cannot deathgrip a target that isn't tagged by him. Only I can use deathgrip on a mob I've tapped. Other dks can't, they just get an error message.

The ONLY way for a griefer group to reset a mob that I'm tanking is to slowly chain-taunt it away from me then knock it over the edge. Which is pretty much impossible considering I have a taunt, a very powerful slow that I can spam and my death grip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrefax View Post

If this is true, I'm going to go on a spree of massive griefing until I get all the mounts, then I'll continue just for the hell of it.
    They got the name Warbringer because they're part of the first invading "force", from Isle of Thunder. That's why they're placed on the coastlines/edges of the zones. Pretty sure they aren't ment for competition within your own faction by resetting the tag..

I have not even bothered with the rares warbringers yet. After reading what the op has said i think i would of punched my pc screen through.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrefax View Post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6649722?page=1

There ya go. Evade bugging the warbringers is NOT against the rules. Have fun.

im sorry, but this is the way its supposed to be. its supposed to be hard to get. you are supposed to make an effort to get them be that staying up until 5am or making a group of 10 people and hope you win.

not everything in this game should be handed on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6649722?page=1

There ya go. Evade bugging the warbringers is NOT against the rules. Have fun.
    The blue post does basically say "go suck it greifing other players is ok".
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted

Including their name.

1. I've got the warbringer title aswell. Does that mean I'm allowed to grief play, harass, bug abuse, glitch abuse and in general do whatever I want? Because Warbound is translated the same into my language Warbringer is!

2. You're making up stuff grasping on straws. There isn't any kind of indication, no kind of precedent, a policy such as you describe it would be completly insane as it hurts both the game and the community badly.

3. Neither Sha nor Galleon were first created with this kind of behavior, old rares weren't updated either. They do want the mounts to stay reasonably rare for a time and people to compete for them. Saying they want to encourage bug abuse and grief play on the other hand is completly insane and has nothing to back it up whatsoever.

No it is not my opinion, people get banned/suspended for griefing and they sure as hell get banned for bug abuse and glitch abuse. There isn't even anything to discuss about that. The wording of the blue posts indicate that they don't even understand what people are talking about till now, because they're mostly talking about the other faction.
    At no point did they ever say that bug/glitch abuse to reset them, griefing or in general harassment of peoples own faction is intended, encouraged or allowed. It is a bannable offense that in the past in other instances got players banned and or suspended.

And your pathethic attempt at making me angry wont do you any good. All it does it convince me that you're intentionaly trolling. Something the rest of your post and opinion actually is backing up. I guess you're one of those guys trying to reset mobs, failing pathethically and then taking to swearing and insulting people when they mount up on their brand new direhorns.