10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Where are those alt raids for Ra'Den everyone talked about before 5.2 went live? If guilds of this caliber can't kill Lei Shen on their mains did you really thought they are going to bring ALTS for possibly even harsher gear check?
    I think you've glossed over the fact that when you get to this level, with a few exceptions only, you can play any class fantastically and not just your own - therefore, alts are not a hindrance but a benefit if you have enough people at that level where you can raid the content on them to keep them at identical gear level. It's what Blood Legion did in Firelands, didn't they have like 6 Firelands 25man hc runs going to pump out as many dragonwraths as possible? Something ridiculous like that.

For a more normal comparison, remember that one really annoying guy in your guild who had alts available but would still top recount or always survive on them, despite being a bit undergeared and not spending as much time on it? The top guilds are comprised solely of those people. I myself have got rankings on alts back in WOTLK/Cata and was up to playing a couple to 25man hc level, but I still wouldn't put myself in the same class as those guys. They're a different caliber.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    For a more normal comparison, remember that one really annoying guy in your guild who had alts available but would still top recount or always survive on them, despite being a bit undergeared and not spending as much time on it? The top guilds are comprised solely of those people. I myself have got rankings on alts back in WOTLK/Cata and was up to playing a couple to 25man hc level, but I still wouldn't put myself in the same class as those guys. They're a different caliber.
    So everyone in a heroic guild like BL, Method, Paragon is annoying?

Deleted
    What's the obsession of MMO-Chamption to ONLY post Blood Legion's first kill videos on their main page and nothing else? I'm going to guess they have some kind of sponsorship going on as it seems very biased that Method does not get their videos featured even though it has been uploaded first or killed first by them.

Sorry for going slightly off topic but it just seems to be a recurring theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chapelry View Post
    What's the obsession of MMO-Chamption to ONLY post Blood Legion's first kill videos on their main page and nothing else? I'm going to guess they have some kind of sponsorship going on as it seems very biased that Method does not get their videos featured even though it has been uploaded first or killed first by them.

Probably sponsoer conflicts. I'm guessing the sponsoers at the start of Method's videos conflict with Curse's LoL team or something stupid like that.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Please don't question the actions of the admins of this website and you are right it is highly off-topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Please don't question the actions of the admins of this website and you are right it is highly off-topic.
    How is it highly offtopic? They're world first videos for the current race.

inb4 infraction for asking questions

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    How is it highly offtopic? They're world first videos for the current race.

inb4 infraction for asking questions
    Discussing the actions of the website is off-topic. The admins reserve the right to do what they like on their website, please don't question it, is all I'm asking.

Deleted
    Besides, the same question was posted and answered several pages ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Where are those alt raids for Ra'Den everyone talked about before 5.2 went live? If guilds of this caliber can't kill Lei Shen on their mains did you really thought they are going to bring ALTS for possibly even harsher gear check?

GZ blizzard on designing encounter that actually survived more than 2 days of these 16-hour-a-day maniacs trying it.
    This means I will have my fair share of wipes when progressing HC content but whatever. It's supposed to be a challenge. Dragon Soul wasn't challenging at all, except maybe spine being little overtuned. Everything but spine went down in sub-15 pulls.

They are using them on the earlier heroic bosses in order to funnel gear to there mains. They also use them to class stack on certain bosses.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted

MMO-Champions is US web site,Blood Legion is US hardcore raiding guild.That sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Discussing the actions of the website is off-topic. The admins reserve the right to do what they like on their website, please don't question it, is all I'm asking.
    Your post puts North Korea in my head. You really made sure there is no freedom of speach here at mmo champ.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    If it takes 3 lockouts for top 5 guilds to get a boss down then Blizzard will have to nerf it so that the rest of the top 100 can kill it this patch.
    Encounters naturally become easier with time, especially once item upgrades are added (not to mention thunderforged items). I think you underestimate how much of a difference one extra week of gear makes (not just to dps and healing levels, but also just to pure raid hp levels, making previously unsurvivable attacks, now survivable).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    It took Method ~2,5 days to kill Dark Animus. After Iron Qon they had 2-3 days time for their Twins kill. How do you justify the nerf to twins, but not to Dark Animus?
    Both encounters were nerfed before any guilds killed them. Dark Animus had its Jolt Damage reduced and changed to be used every 21 seconds exactly, rather than higher damage with a random timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    In fairness guilds are probably using alts to class stack. Warlocks do incredible DPS this tier, I can imagine them being class stacked for this fight (they also have really good survivability). Paladins, Disc Priests and Mistweavers (in 25 man at least) are also all performing very well too so I imagine a small bit of class stacking here too.
    We're actually seeing Mages, Rogues and DKs destroying it, but yeah. Depends where the gear goes I guess. Mages in particular this tier have been absolutely incredibly for this, although most of them are rocking 525-530 ilvl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Encounters naturally become easier with time, especially once item upgrades are added (not to mention thunderforged items). I think you underestimate how much of a difference one extra week of gear makes (not just to dps and healing levels, but also just to pure raid hp levels, making previously unsurvivable attacks, now survivable).
    Aside from this, this model feels like what they were going for to begin with.

Normals are going to take a long time for your average guild to handle, while heroics are going to be untouchable. Wasn't that the design goal?

What happened in the past, more often than not, was that normals got steamrolled, and then the average guilds just...couldn't do heroics at all. The difficulty disparity was way too large between the two. Normals were too easy and heroics were too hard, which meant people who didn't even belong in Heroics all of a sudden were whining about how hard they were. Now it feels like Normals are going to give your run-of-the-mill guilds plenty of challenges over the course of the patch, which is great. Not everyone is a heroic raider, nor should they demand they be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorus View Post
    MMO-Champions is US web site,Blood Legion is US hardcore raiding guild.That sums it up.
    Wrong - MMO-C is EU, and as mentioned before, it's a sponsorship thing with ZAM (Wowhead) vs Curse (MMO-C).

Anyway, nice to see the race still going. Good race so far!

Come on Lei Shen, keep theses awesome bastards at bay for a few more days \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Apex with 11/13! Good going Fnx!

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    We're actually seeing Mages, Rogues and DKs destroying it, but yeah. Depends where the gear goes I guess. Mages in particular this tier have been absolutely incredibly for this, although most of them are rocking 525-530 ilvl.
    DD thats cute

I feel that the race is over if they reach another lockout, us gets it a day earlier than them, blood legion will steam roll back through and be on lei shen by Tuesday evening, with way more gear, especially if they are wiping at such a low %.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    I feel that the race is over if they reach another lockout, us gets it a day earlier than them, blood legion will steam roll back through and be on lei shen by Tuesday evening, with way more gear, especially if they are wiping at such a low %.
    That's a possibility. I would, however, not dismiss the reasonable chance of him biting the dust this reset.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

The rage if BL killed it next reset during the EU downtime just because of that extra gear. Would be beautiful.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..