Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    I doubt that. It took them 12 days between Consorts and the kill. Another week of reset and they can only pull him 449 times in that window?
    Between breaks, strategizing, time to rez, replacements, run back, etc, lets say 15 minutes per pull, that's 110+ hours of attempts on Lei Shen alone. Throw in another 10 hours or so worth of farm for the reset and you're looking at 120 hours of raiding over 12 days.

"Only" raiding 10 hours a day?

I doubt that. It took them 12 days between Consorts and the kill. Another week of reset and they can only pull him 449 times in that window?
    They were raiding long yes. But they weren't raiding THAT LONG. Still that is close to 40 attempts a day. And when each attempt is around 10min you're looking at close to 7 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    They were raiding long yes. But they weren't raiding THAT LONG. Still that is close to 40 attempts a day. And when each attempt is around 10min you're looking at close to 7 hours a day.
    not each attempt is around 10 mins. i would lower the average.

Now hopefully, someone can release a kill video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Method is waiting on 2 more guilds now.

STARS (China) has also downed 10 men Heroic Lei Shen few hours ago. Asian 2nd 10 men heroic kill right after Style.

Average ilvl for STARS is about ilvl529. Due to raider's pride, they didn't use any 25H gear (+8 ilvl) in their kill.

STYLE on the other hand, has 2 weeks of 25 men 11/13H gear, and hence have an much higher ilvl.

Nonetheless, let's hope to see some kill video soon.
    Last edited by Exodus_The_Mage; 2013-04-04 at 02:31 AM.

gratz exsorsus and obscure eastern guilds!

Экзорсус (Exorsus) got the World 3rd kill on 25 man Lei Shen. Their kill shot looks like they used 3 Tank and 6 Healer?

Hah Method, better release your video before Exorsys do!

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Hah Method, better release your video before Exorsys do!
    Yeah we don't want something like what happened with the dark animus vids... oh lord

Although I'm sure we all want to see videos, if they deem Ra-den as important as they claim to end the race, I'd be hesitant in their shoes to release a video until Ra-den died, that way there's less competition on the boss. But yes I would like to see one of the most hardest bosses (if not the hardest?) ever devised.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

Personally as someone who is working on Lei Shen, I hope there are no videos out until Ra-Den dies. It's really nice having so much progression time without a video. I do expect we'll see one this week though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondlem View Post
    Personally as someone who is working on Lei Shen, I hope there are no videos out until Ra-Den dies. It's really nice having so much progression time without a video. I do expect we'll see one this week though.
    I can understand you, but dammit I want to see the fight! With epic quotes from Leishen and Nerdscreams at the end.
    I can see what you see not - vision milky then eyes rot. When you turn, they will be gone - whispering their hidden song...

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Although I'm sure we all want to see videos, if they deem Ra-den as important as they claim to end the race, I'd be hesitant in their shoes to release a video until Ra-den died, that way there's less competition on the boss. But yes I would like to see one of the most hardest bosses (if not the hardest?) ever devised.
    There can't be a competition though. I don't think a jcl can walk in and get a kill ahead of those working on it for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondlem View Post
    What's your best try %? Keep in mind I know nothing of the fight.

There can't be a competition though. I don't think a jcl can walk in and get a kill ahead of those working on it for weeks.
    Remember Stars came out of nowhere with world first Alone in the Darkness, a fight deemed "mathematically impossible." Anything can happen with Ra-den, which is why the top guilds want to prevent other guilds from killing H Lei Shen.

Can't wait for a video...someone kill Ra please!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus_The_Mage View Post
    STARS (China) has also downed 10 men Heroic Lei Shen few hours ago. Asian 2nd 10 men heroic kill right after Style.

Average ilvl for STARS is about ilvl529. Due to raider's pride, they didn't use any 25H gear (+8 ilvl) in their kill.

STYLE on the other hand, has 2 weeks of 25 men 11/13H gear, and hence have an much higher ilvl.

Nonetheless, let's hope to see some kill video soon.
    so no 25hc gear? even the 25nhc tf gear is above our hc itemlvl (and they have it, not even the 25m guilds from here have such a high avg itemlvl atm).
    Nothing against stars (i like them) but you cant realy compare the progress between west and chinese guilds anymore

Any word on just how difficult Ra-den is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)