Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Dunno if it's actually stacking pallies, but from the video I saw there was no stacking/soaking on frostbite debuff, therefor body heat is not an issue at all. It looks they managed to totally avoid that damage. I think it's also possible to burn down Sul within the first empowering, I don't know if it's possible on 10m raids too due to a less variable setup (speaking of number of healer/dps). This means avoiding a lot of mechanics.
    Stack Paladins, rotate Hand of Purity on Frostbite target, mechanic trivialized.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Stack Paladins, rotate Hand of Purity on Frostbite target, mechanic trivialized.
    When people say stack a class I think of pre-nerf spine where you would have half the raid full of mages. We are handling frostbite with 3 paladins, 3 puritys covers the first 18 seconds then hand of sac covers the last 12 seconds. 3 paladins in a 25m team isn't exactly stacking, however getting 3 or more paladins in a 10m team may not be as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    wuah, Paragon 6/13 now, that was fast
    13.44 5/13
    14.03 6/13 [EDITED:actually it probably took a bit longer than 19 minutes, I am not sure which webpage I took this info from]
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-03-14 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    2 tries, maybe 3? Gosh, we are still wiping 5-10ish times on amber-shaper normal every week. Paragon make me feel so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    H: Ji-Kun ~ 42 minutes ago
    H: Megaera 1 hour ago

From WoWProgress, Paragon's page. 19 min is about accurate. I think they were pissed at Council's difficulty and took it out on poor Ji-Kun. lol
    Berupa, Guardian/Resto Druid
    Ironey, Holy/Disc
    Boozette, Brewmaster Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from waiting for API's to update on log off, is there a more effective to track in real-time? I know that EU is raiding right now, so there won't be much of any US progression for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of EU guilds streaming via twitch and whatnot. Sco from Method has had his stream up with replays of previous boss kills, and the chat usually goes nuts when they get a boss down, so that is one way people have been getting updates. The other thing I can think of to do is look at their guild armory pages - if they loot something, it shows up almost immediately in the guild news feed.
    Ironey, Holy/Disc

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidye View Post
    H: Ji-Kun ~ 42 minutes ago
    H: Megaera 1 hour ago

From WoWProgress, Paragon's page. 19 min is about accurate. I think they were pissed at Council's difficulty and took it out on poor Ji-Kun. lol

H: Megaera - March 14, 2013, 12:39
    H: Ji-Kun - March 14, 2013, 13:37

You can see the exact kill time by putting your mouse pointer over the time listed on wowprogress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Are you kidding? How is a boss that lasts 1 day a wall?
    I said in brackets "compared to the initial progression speed", meaning that the hours spent on Durumu we're a lot more compared to the hours spent on the bosses before him.
    Last edited by Adelphia; 2013-03-14 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Terrible spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidye View Post
    There are a number of EU guilds streaming via twitch and whatnot. Sco from Method has had his stream up with replays of previous boss kills, and the chat usually goes nuts when they get a boss down, so that is one way people have been getting updates. The other thing I can think of to do is look at their guild armory pages - if they loot something, it shows up almost immediately in the guild news feed.
    BL's armory feed shows nothing ATM, so I'm guessing they can turn it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    H: Megaera - March 14, 2013, 12:39
    H: Ji-Kun - March 14, 2013, 13:37

You can see the exact kill time by putting your mouse pointer over the time listed on wowprogress.
    Good call, thanks.

As far as the armory page, there is an error on battle net right now - all the news feeds that I've seen are broken.
    Ironey, Holy/Disc

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Not only BL, checked 5 US guilds, none had news, looks like something broken in the US, EU is stil fine

Lovely race, I really enjoy it! Bad, though, that US armory is broken. Quite interested in equip (thunderforged ofc) they got. We'll see how much impact it will have on the progress.

Method got Durumu.

Quote Originally Posted by corni View Post
    Not only BL, checked 5 US guilds, none had news, looks like something broken in the US, EU is stil fine
    Only Guild feeds seem broken. Characters are still updating: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tleaf/advanced for example has his sexy thunderforged bracers on.

Deleted
    What up with Apex? =) gogo for 6/13

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    guild news feed disappears when servers go down. us had 45min maint earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumast View Post
    Method got Durumu.
    Another world first.
    Last edited by mmocd38107579f; 2013-03-14 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    Another world first.
    Pretty sure they're second dude.

only just noticed on wowprogress that instead of 'world' it says 'west'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    What up with Apex? =) gogo for 6/13
    Derp derp derp....

0.5% wipes Give us a min.